N/A
Summoning Boss if existing:
N/A
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract:
Mantis Shrimp Families:

| | |
| | | | | | | | |

Origin:

It isn’t known exactly when the Mantis Shrimp Summons came into existence. The first known ninja shrimp summoner was documented on an island north of Kumo; it is believed that this ninja joined Kumo in the time of its founding. They were utilized extensively in the first shinobi wars; it is because of this that the current family is so small.

Because villages didn’t exist, the Mantis Shrimp loaned their services to specific families of ninja. Thus their history is hidden behind the unadulterated chaos of those times, when the nation’s were just thoughts and the sword ruled all. They were known for their viciousness and willingness to kill any and every opponent; not because they enjoyed death, but because of an intense paranoia, a sort of “no stone left unturned” attitude. They believed that if an opponent survived a battle, then that opponent would then have a better chance of killing them in the future.

General Description:
Mantis shrimp or stomatopods are marine crustaceans but are neither shrimp nor mantids, but receive their name purely from the physical resemblance to both the terrestrial praying mantis and the shrimp. They were known as “sea locusts” by the ancient Assyrians, and are sometimes called “prawn killers” or sometimes “thumb splitters” in modern times, as a result of their powerful claws. The different species use a variety of different means to capture/kill their prey, ranging from percussive ‘stunning’, to spearing with claws, to dismemberment.

Summon General Abilities:

• Size: Mantis Shrimp vary in different sizes, they can be as small as a natural shrimp or even become as large as Gamabunta.

• Fighting Style: Mantis Shrimps fight in two different styles, Spearing and Smashing, however each shrimp is built for one style only. Both styles cannot be used simultaneously as the styles are depended on the shrimp's appendages. Spearers are armed with deadly raptorial appendages lined with sharp, barbed and rather grisly spikes. The creatures use these weapons in a unique manner - lunging at prey with speed and grasping them as they bite or crunch, all the while stabbing, slicing and just generally mauling the enemy. The other and more famous style of the Mantis Shrimp is the art of Smashing. In this style, the users of the have their appendages more club shaped. They use their specialized appendage to smash and crush anything in their sights.

• Eyes: It's not that their eyes are on stalks, although that's pretty cool in itself. It isn't even that each eye has a remarkable mobility and can be moved independently of each other, although that's pretty darn splendid. No, the real thing is that they are regarded as the most complex eyes of any animal in the world. For one thing, each eye is separated into three parts; an upper hemisphere, a mid-band and a lower hemisphere. This gives them trinocular vision (it can gauge depth and distance on its own by focusing on objects) in each individual eye, we require both eyes to gain some paltry binocular vision, but the Mantis Shrimp has depth perception in EACH one. Aside from that, the upper and lower hemispheres are used to see shapes and motion but the mid-band however, sees colour. Not only does the Mantis Shrimp see visible light, but also ultraviolet and infrared. Many insects can also see into the ultraviolet, and it provides a whole new layer of communication in the world. It perhaps also helps the Mantis Shrimp to further distinguish between various animals.

• Appendages: The surfaces of their appendages are composed of an extremely strong mesh work of extremely dense hydroxyapatitewhich is the calcium compound that makes up bones. The mesh has a spiral shape, akin to the shape of DNA, that absorbs shocks. Lastly, the arms are wrapped in chitin, which puts the whole thing under strong compression that helps redirect the shockwaves it sustains.

Hello, RPers of Narutobase, I've had this contract for a while and as much as I've wanted to do this by myself, my schedule hasn't allowed me to do so. This brings me to this thread and this application, I'd hate for this contract to go to waste and I'd rather leave it to someone to possibly develop (whom I deem trustworthy). However, summer is coming up for me which means breaks from school and possibly work, all I need is someone to help me develop these ideas into actual CJ. Of course, that also means you are entitled to being signed onto the contract and learning all the CJ, CFS, and summons that come from the contract. If you hadn't known, I've been out of the CJ game for far too long, not only that but these pesky exams have withered out all my brain juices. So if anyone could be a helping hand...

You must be registered for see images

Code:
Name:
Bios:
Why do you wanna sign the contract?:

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Nemesis
Bios: Nero Yuki in sig
Why do you wanna sign the contract?: I wanna sign the contract because I've never had a custom summoning before and I'm willing to actually put my work into this summoning and making cj's for this summon. This summon has a lot of potential tbh.

Bhil

Legendary
Kin
360💸
Kumi
9,983💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Name: Nemesis
Bios: Nero Yuki in sig
Why do you wanna sign the contract?: I wanna sign the contract because I've never had a custom summoning before and I'm willing to actually put my work into this summoning and making cj's for this summon. This summon has a lot of potential tbh.
You in fam. U_U

Accepted.

Kettei

Legendary
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Fantomu
Bios:
Why do you wanna sign the contract?: This seems like a really cool summoning idea and I've never had a custom summon. I would of course help out with developing new jutsu for this summon as well. This is one of the most unique summons I've seen in a while.