Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was the author playing some pattern games when he designated the powers of the MS and Bijuu?

For one, all of them are direct counters to Susa Armour
Shukaku is intangible, Matatabi is speedy, Isobu too hardened etc

Yet for the 'lesser' powers, it gets tricky
Shukaku is a direct counter to Tsukiyomi since he's intangible (no nervous system), likewise Kamui. Koto gets him since it doesn't require eye contact
Matatabi is a fire, but Amaterasu is a fire that eats fire
Isobu is too big for Kamui and his shell limits the power of Ama, but he always had an eye open for Tsukiyomi
Son Goku uses lava which makes Kamui unworkable, but always leaves openings for genjutsu
Kokuo uses rush attacks that make Koto worthless and steam that would blow away Ama, but Tsukiyomi could end her before she reaches her target
Saiken has a soft body that is a perfect target for Ama
Chomei has anti-chakra cocoon armour that perfectly counters Ama and powder that blocks vision for genjutsu, but is the smallest bijuu, perfect for Kamui
Gyuki has already demonstrated a weakness to Ama
Kurama likewise with genjutsu

So is there a purposeful matchup relationship with MS and bijuu or random coincidence?

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree with some stuff here. For starters, where are you getting the idea that Shukaku is intangible? He is not intangible. We have seen him be touched plenty of times. Naruto was even able to run on top of him and punch Gaara awake.

Are you referencing the fact that Shukaku can turn his body into sand when you say that he is intangible?

Edit: I see that your definition of intangible is lacking a nervous system, but that is not the definition of intangible. Besides, I doubt the validity of your point that tsukuyomi wouldn't work on Shukaku. After all, tsukuyomi is genjutsu, and genjutsu has shown itself in several cases to work on bijuus. Sasuke even subjugated all 9 bijuus at once with rinnegan genjutsu. Why wouldn't tsukuyomi work? Now I feel like your point about him not having a nervous system is alluding to the notion that the lack of a nervous system would make it so that Shukaku couldn't feel pain. However, I don't think that this is quite right. For one, where do you get the notion that Shukaku packs a nervous system in the first place? Also, why just Shukaku? The bijuus are living masses of chakara, so when it comes to at least certain parts of a nervous system such as spinal cords and synapses, all of the bijuus should in theory lack those. Yet we know that the bijuus can still feel pain, as seen by Gyuki's pain upon being burned by amaterasu or all of the bijuus' grimmace upon getting smacked by limbo.

Also, even if Shukaku couldn't feel the physical pain that tsukuyomi normally inflicts, tsukuyomi can be used in more ways than one. Remember that Itachi can also control people via tsukuyomi, as shown when he forced Kabuto to teach him the seals to undo edo tensei via tsukuyomi. Therefore, a user of tsukuyomi could still control Shukaku with tsukuyomi and beat him that way.

There is a bigger issue that I have with your post though. You severely downplayed kamui!

Where are you getting the notion that Isobu is too big for kamui, or that kamui has a size limit?

Kamui has no established size limit. It just comes down to the amount of chakara the user of kamui has, as well as the user's overall skill and control with the technique.

Also, even if kamui did have a size limit, Isobu would not be beyond that limit. Keep in mind that Kakashi was about to warp the juubi with kamui before Obito intercepted him. The juubi is much bigger than Isobu.

Also, I'm pretty sure that kamui can warp away sand and lava. Those substances are not immune to spacetime distortion, so Shukaku and Son Goku are not counters to kamui!

Summary:
1. Shukaku is not intangible.
2. Genjutsu such as tsukuyomi can work on him and all the other bijuus.
3. You've severely underestimated kamui!

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree with some stuff here. For starters, where are you getting the idea that Shukaku is intangible? He is not intangible. We have seen him be touched plenty of times. Naruto was even able to run on top of him and punch Gaara awake.

Are you referencing the fact that Shukaku can turn his body into sand when you say that he is intangible?
Yes, because he becomes sand man
Post automatically merged:

Edit: I see that your definition of intangible is lacking a nervous system, but that is not the definition of intangible. Besides, I doubt the validity of your point that tsukuyomi wouldn't work on Shukaku. After all, tsukuyomi is genjutsu, and genjutsu has shown itself in several cases to work on bijuus. Sasuke even subjugated all 9 bijuus at once with rinnegan genjutsu. Why wouldn't tsukuyomi work? Now I feel like your point about him not having a nervous system is alluding to the notion that the lack of a nervous system would make it so that Shukaku couldn't feel pain. However, I don't think that this is quite right. For one, where do you get the notion that Shukaku packs a nervous system in the first place? Also, why just Shukaku? The bijuus are living masses of chakara, so when it comes to at least certain parts of a nervous system such as spinal cords and synapses, all of the bijuus should in theory lack those. Yet we know that the bijuus can still feel pain, as seen by Gyuki's pain upon being burned by amaterasu or all of the bijuus' grimmace upon getting smacked by limbo.
No.

Being intangible includes lacking a central nervous system coz . . . That requires a fully formed body. Its a consequent, not a participant.

What double standards is this? We're talking about Shukaku, why are you switchng to other bijuu who clearly don't have the same intangibility?
Sasuke used a technique, IMMEDIATELY, that draws materials in, forcing them together. On top of which his chakra control is RIKUDO level.
Nervous system is linked to all senses, so genjutsu is immediately broken when Shukaku goes intangible.
He has eyes and other senses, those require a NS. If you say something along the lines biological necessities not existing, then eyes themselves wouldn't be necessary and he'd just go around as a blob of unshaped sand. The fact that he has shape and such, tells that biology still has a vote in such matters.
Chakra which was formed by somene to aggregate towards a living body. Again, arms and legs . . .

The ORIGIN OF BIJUU: A living creature with a physical body (Ten Tails

Also, even if Shukaku couldn't feel the physical pain that tsukuyomi normally inflicts, tsukuyomi can be used in more ways than one. Remember that Itachi can also control people via tsukuyomi, as shown when he forced Kabuto to teach him the seals to undo edo tensei via tsukuyomi. Therefore, a user of tsukuyomi could still control Shukaku with tsukuyomi and beat him that way
Sure, but not if it gets broken as soon as its cast by going intangible (no brain to control)

Also, controlling something that can't be harmed doesn't result in auto-win. Just to note

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a bigger issue that I have with your post though. You severely downplayed kamui
Ahh. I should have known better.

With the Naruto Fandom, you can question any and everything, but NEVER TOUCH OBITO!

Where are you getting the notion that Isobu is too big for kamui, or that kamui has a size limit?

Kamui has no established size limit. It just comes down to the amount of chakara the user of kamui has, as well as the user's overall skill and control with the technique.
Oh, what a brilliant idea. Wonder why I never though of it.

Next: How Daikodan defeated the Ten Tails!!!

(Smh)

Also, even if kamui did have a size limit, Isobu would not be beyond that limit. Keep in mind that Kakashi was about to warp the juubi with kamui before Obito intercepted him. The juubi is much bigger than Isobu.
Again, apples and bananas

Kakashi was about to warp a full explosion on his first day with Kamui,while Obito has never warped anything bigger than a human, despite having Hashi cells boosting him! Different eyes = different specifics!

Also, Madara used a seal that prevents SUICIDE, NOT BETRAYAL. So why didn't Obito just take the ten tails into his dimension and then crush his eye? . . . Maybe coz he couldn't?!

Also, I'm pretty sure that kamui can warp away sand and lava. Those substances are not immune to spacetime distortion, so Shukaku and Son Goku are not counters to kamui!
So Kakashi/Obito can warp away a desert . . . ?

Obito can now touch lava while warping someone?
Kakashi no longer needs LoS to use MS abilities?

Last edited: