Mangekyo Sharingan Theory

AireonXXX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know that sasuke's eye are the inverse colours of a normal mangekyo sharingan, and itachi's colours are the right way round. Now listen to my theory....

Itachi since the start of naruto has demonstrated the ability to use his Tsukuyomi brilliantly, putting Kakashi in hospital after the first encounter, and then using it a few more times to great affect, however his amaterasu, even though its good, isnt has better has sasuke's amaterasu.

Sasuke, on the other hand, has demonstrated to use his Amaterasu brilliantly, better than Itachi has he is able to put out the flames of his own amaterasu, however his Tsukuyomi is worse than Itachis because he cannot control the time awareness while his victim is in tsukuyomi.

Now could this be because of sasukes inverted Mangekyo sharingan colours?

My theory is that because their Mangekyo Sharingan, is based on one, Genjutsu and one Ninjutsu, both together they have the ability to create susanoo. Therefore the inverted colours of the sharingan tell you that one of the abilities is Augumented, in Sasuke's case his Amaterasu has been improved, Itachi keeps his normal sharingan, because although none of his abilities are improved, both of his abilities are balance.

Whaddaya think guys?

spade3dg

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm i think that each ms user specializes in one tech over the others. You should read my thread called "the susano'o triangle"

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good theory and i think uchiha brother's eyes are supposed to "fit together"
itachi's mangekyou has the red dot in the center
You must be registered for see images
sasuke's has the black dot
this is his ems
the same with madara and izuna
madara's
izuna's
this is madar's ems
maybe that's why some eyes didn't get that power when they switch
like it wouldn't work if
obito and itachi traded cause they both of red dots in the center

Last edited:

Timiursa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're thinking too much into this. The only reason they are reversed is that Kishi planned from the start go give Sasuke EMS by merging his eyes with Itachi's. But the currents design wouldnt have been possible if Sasuke's MS was 'normal', it would have looked like crap, so he reversed the original MS from the start

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're thinking too much into this. The only reason they are reversed is that Kishi planned from the start go give Sasuke EMS by merging his eyes with Itachi's. But the currents design wouldnt have been possible if Sasuke's MS was 'normal', it would have looked like crap, so he reversed the original MS from the start
nah, i think the theory is good and it makes sense

SilverOne

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree your thinking to much into this, while the difference between their eyes mayhold some significance later its highly unlikely but it was a cool thought and very interesting

LeonArashi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I LIKE IT!
but this trait may be exclusive to brothers, we still dont know much about it, our very best shot is obito explaining the stock pile he got in his lab and if he 'manufatured' any mangekyou sharingan