iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If an anime studio like Madhouse or Ufotable asked you for some suggestions for a new anime project. What mangas would you recommend them? You only can choose 2. Choose wisely.

In my opinion, I would give this project to ufotable, Ibitsu.

A boy went to take his trash out late one night, and found a strange, creepy, lolita woman sitting amongst the garbage bags. She asked if he had a little sister, and he answered her, hurrying afterwards back to his apartment. When he looked out the window, she was gone. Who is the strange woman, and why does she give him such a bad feeling?

When I started reading this manga, I wasn't expecting something 10/10 but this manga turned out to be damn good.

You must be registered for see images

My 2nd one would be Angel Densetsu. Wait wait? Don't freak out! Just because it has angel on its name, doesn't mean it's going to be some moe wanna be shounen, no just no. This manga is pretty old. It came out in Feb 1993 and ended in Mar 2000.

The art is ''acceptable'' at first but later on it gets better. I'll give this anime to Madhouse because they animed parasyte really damn good, despite of being an old manga.

The main character starts off alone, no one gives a shit about him and people love to blame everything on him. After some time, he actually make friends, really good friends.

What about you NB community?​

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
distant sky manhwa

and a better/longer animation of beelzebub

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if you have the ability to choose the company/staff that will animate the manga? Like for example madhouse. They did adapt the manga of parasyte and hxh pretty damn good imo.

Well if you put it like that then: Code Breaker(at least two season/two arcs),Deadman wonderland, Tokyo Ghoul/TerraFormars/Coppelion( no skipping and change of stories ._. And AGK, a complete remake.

And while I'm at it, reboots from Monster and Death note, their animations are great still but with the technology right now those series would look beast T_____T

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Madhouse did a reboot of Claymore I'd fangasm so hard.

Claymore was already done by mad house:lol, though I get what you're saying, it wasn't animated as good as the other mad house animations like hellsing and HxH 2011, or at least I didn't feel any excitement I guess

Last edited:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I just wish it would.
I understand :'(

distant sky manhwa

and a better/longer animation of beelzebub
I haven't heard of the first one. Is it good?

Well if you put it like that then: Code Breaker(at least two season/two arcs),Deadman wonderland, Tokyo Ghoul/TerraFormars/Coppelion( no skipping and change of stories ._. And AGK, a complete remake.

And while I'm at it, reboots from Monster and Death note, their animations are great still but with the technology right now those series would look beast T_____T
Deadman wonderland needs a reboot, by madhouse in my opinion, and adapt everything until the end. It would be a goat adaption.

AGK needs a reboot as well -_- it started good but then the filler nation attacked :T_T:

Is monster good?

The anime came out in the 90's, so the animation can be better.
Did they adapt the manga faithfully though?

If Ufotable did a reboot of Claymore I'd fangasm so hard.
Claymore was a good anime but then that filler ending was crap. Now the manga ended so I hope someone make a reboot or something because it's really damn good. With ufotable animation, it would be godly!

Tokyo Ghoul which sticks to the manga
We can just hope man.