Mangafiying my Naruto fanfic!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, I wrote a Naruto fan fiction recently on fanfiction.(net) called One Wrong Step, it's only got 6 chapters but that's not important... Lol I wanted to get some feedback on some drawings I made of a battle that takes place early on in the story. I drew it in a manga format lol or Comic since its read left to right. I'm going to copy and paste it below but I'm not sure if it will work since I'm still relatively new to NarutoBase!

Edit: Didn't work! If anyone is interested in seeing them let me know how to put them up, the pictures are in my email and I'm on my IPhone.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just edited my post, it failed lol. The pictures aren't on any sites, I just took a picture and now it's on my camera roll.

that didn't work either lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, I wrote a Naruto fan fiction recently on fanfiction.(net) called One Wrong Step, it's only got 6 chapters but that's not important... Lol I wanted to get some feedback on some drawings I made of a battle that takes place early on in the story. I drew it in a manga format lol or Comic since its read left to right. I'm going to copy and paste it below but I'm not sure if it will work since I'm still relatively new to NarutoBase!

Edit: Didn't work! If anyone is interested in seeing them let me know how to put them up, the pictures are in my email and I'm on my IPhone.

Good way to do this is use to upload in forum format then copy and paste that format here. It's what I use to upload terrains like this one
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good way to do this is use to upload in forum format then copy and paste that format here.

Good way to do this is use to upload in forum format then copy and paste that format here.

Page 1

Page 2!

I did what you said, my post won't be visible until a moderator approves it...? Lol

I'm waiting for a moderator to approve my post lol.

Page 1

It's still not up...

[/IMG]

Well this was a hassle! Lol I'll try again tomorrow, thanks NarutoBase.

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hello there~
Welcome to NarutoBase. The reason why the pictures weren't showing up is because any posts you made with picture replies need to be approved. But this will end after you reach 50 posts. :)

OT: I like the concept... Your ideas are also nice. Keep practising your art you have some potential ^^
Thanks for sharing

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello there~
Welcome to NarutoBase. The reason why the pictures weren't showing up is because any posts you made with picture replies need to be approved. But this will end after you reach 50 posts. :)

OT: I like the concept... Your ideas are also nice. Keep practising your art you have some potential ^^
Thanks for sharing

Thanks for that info, that makes a lot of sense! Also thanks for the feedback, I think I want to continue drawing the entire fight and then some, while doing the story too. Like a freelance manga project:)

I'll read it. I write my own on the FF site too btw.

What's it called? I'll give it a read and drop a review!!

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, thinking about his sandals.
Also you might want to spam in the section, just no double posts.

Last edited: