iiDarui

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please excuse any vulgar language in the following post.

Alrighty, I'll start off by saying that this won't be a super long post. I just want to question something that's been on my mind for the longest. Manga vs anime... I believe that fillers have a decent impact on the story just as much as the canon episodes and manga chapters do. I understand that Kishimoto isn't in full control of what goes on in the anime, but that doesn't mean everything in the anime is not a factor.

Let's take a second and think... The filler episodes in the anime do one thing: further develop the characters that Kishimoto hasn't. For instance, Tenten. In the manga, Tenten has next to no screen time yet in the anime, we see her 3 times as much. Same with everyone else in the Konoha 11. Now there are exceptions... Like the Power episodes. Those were horrible fillers and they were too far off from the canon story, so I wouldn't count those as credible fillers. But fillers like the Raikage and Tsunade arm wrestling? People deny that event because it's in the anime only. B| what the ****?!! Are you ****in kidding me? We know that Tsunade is stronger, and that episode was just further confirmation.

About the development of the characters, Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Ino and Sai all get more screen time in the manga, yet any jutsu that is anime only is null and void because Kishimoto didn't think of it himself. That's bullshit if you ask me.

All I'm saying is that anything that isn't too off the wall and has some type of relevance to the manga should matter. All fillers shouldn't be null and void.

Please excuse any errors. I'm uploading this post from my smartphone.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have very bad taste for Fillers imo, not the best way how fillers are good especially considering Chikara Power Arc sucks??? LAME!. U_U

The Fillers are Necessary only if its relevant for Naruto Anime reason is cause Kishi had so much misses Opportunities especially if we're talking about the war arc.

Half of the War filler arc were awesome that somewhat justified the arc or the overall series.

- 7 Swordsmen & Pakura/ Gari Fight ( In the manga, most of the fight were skipped)

- Deidara Escapes ( Got Fodderised in the manga)

- Team 8 vs Zetsu ( Kiba, Shino and Hinata got neglected in the manga)

- Sound 4 vs Konoha 11 ( Rookies9 never got some nice spotlight in the manga)

- Hayate Vs Yugao ( Nice addition to the story unlike in the manga)

- Shino vs Torune ( Shino gets the least development in the manga)

- 8 Tails vs 8 Tails ( The fight were beast plus We learned that Orochimaru was the one to pull the string, in manga that never happens)

- Kankuro Vs Chiyo ( The fights were expanded upon and Sasori backstory got the sad feeling)

- Naruto Encounters Utakata ( The 6 tails arc that they met till they met again in the war arc definitely feels like in the manga)

So yeah, Most shippuden fillers are good and that some should definitely incorporated into the main canon story cause Kishi regrets that he should'v e expanded upon the world build and emphasize on every characters unlike focusing the whole Uchiha and Senju Aspect.

For example, the good filler arc are twelve ninja guardian arc, 3 tails arc, 6 tails arc, Chikara, Kakashi ANBU arc, or some filler arc in Part 1 are the example of what Kishi should've done.

BTW, We need more Neji Fillers, or some war filler padding based on him that would prolong the fight against the juubi to get some nice development before he dies =/

Reactions: straightup

iiDarui

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bad taste? Come on, I was just giving examples. B|

You have very bad taste for Fillers imo, not the best way how fillers are good especially considering Chikara Power Arc sucks??? LAME!. U_U

The Fillers are Necessary only if its relevant for Naruto Anime reason is cause Kishi had so much misses Opportunities especially if we're talking about the war arc.

Half of the War filler arc were awesome that somewhat justified the arc or the overall series.

- 7 Swordsmen & Pakura/ Gari Fight ( In the manga, most of the fight were skipped)

- Deidara Escapes ( Got Fodderised in the manga)

- Team 8 vs Zetsu ( Kiba, Shino and Hinata got neglected in the manga)

- Sound 4 vs Konoha 11 ( Rookies9 never got some nice spotlight in the manga)

- Hayate Vs Yugao ( Nice addition to the story unlike in the manga)

- Shino vs Torune ( Shino gets the least development in the manga)

- 8 Tails vs 8 Tails ( The fight were beast plus We learned that Orochimaru was the one to pull the string, in manga that never happens)

- Kankuro Vs Chiyo ( The fights were expanded upon and Sasori backstory got the sad feeling)

- Naruto Encounters Utakata ( The 6 tails arc that they met till they met again in the war arc definitely feels like in the manga)

So yeah, Most shippuden fillers are good and that some should definitely incorporated into the main canon story cause Kishi regrets that he should'v e expanded upon the world build and emphasize on every characters unlike focusing the whole Uchiha and Senju Aspect.

For example, the good filler arc are twelve ninja guardian arc, 3 tails arc, 6 tails arc, Chikara, Kakashi ANBU arc, or some filler arc in Part 1 are the example of what Kishi should've done.

BTW, We need more Neji Fillers, or some war filler padding based on him that would prolong the fight against the juubi to get some nice development before he dies =/
I agree ESPECIALLY with all of this. Kishimoto didn't expand on ANYTHING it feels like, but he feels the need to drag on Juubito vs Allied Forces fight. Personally, I'd like to learn more about the characters and their abilities and be able to use them in debates on this site. Like I said, not all fillers are irrelevant. Some should be counted as canon, even if they are just simple character development episodes.

Reactions: straightup

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know that's funny that you brought this up. I was having the same conversation about the walking dead. I personally believe that the extra and fillers can be something that maybe the writer didn't think of at that very moment but realizes how cool it would have been otherwise and vuAla, you get some great new opportunity to show another great idea. So as far as counting it in debate I whole heatedly. Relieve that anything that happens relevant to the character should apply to the character regardless of circumstance. So ya point being you couldn't be more right.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bad taste? Come on, I was just giving examples. B|

I agree ESPECIALLY with all of this. Kishimoto didn't expand on ANYTHING it feels like, but he feels the need to drag on Juubito vs Allied Forces fight. Personally, I'd like to learn more about the characters and their abilities and be able to use them in debates on this site. Like I said, not all fillers are irrelevant. Some should be counted as canon, even if they are just simple character development episodes.
Well, how does the arm wrestling is good fillers?? they would've focuses on filler war for other edos and shinobi rather than random irrelavant shit such as KON KON KON BS!

But yeah, I agree we need more filler padding the attack on Juubi especially considering Neji Death, he needs to go all out as his last time to shine.

ChrisUzumaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with you +rep. I feel that the anime just gives us the power to fill what kishi can not, doesn't have time for or may have missed be explained in detail. It doea give us back stories and more info kishi may have left out or just didn't see it as a factor to develop the story. I like turtles!!!