[Question] manga recommendations by what i read.

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tokyo ghoul was up there i just spaced out and put Tokyo Hotel -.-

The one i don't remember is something about these girls who are strong leaders and this guy owns a bow that kills dragons.

Others like seretei, the manga/anime with Kid (symetrical kid with 2 girls who turn into guns)

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,263๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Death note - 109 chapters - one of the best mangas in history and probably the smartest.

Full Metal Alchemist - 108 chapters - each chapter is 35-45 pages

Katekyo Hitman Reborn - 409 chapters - the story really starts at chapter 62 before then is like filler so just read the first 20 to get to know the characters then skip ahead if you want.

Bakuman - 176 chapters,made by the same two genuises who made Death Note

All four are complete.

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Death note - 109 chapters - one of the best mangas in history and probably the smartest.

Full Metal Alchemist - 108 chapters - each chapter is 35-45 pages

Katekyo Hitman Reborn - 409 chapters - the story really starts at chapter 62 before then is like filler so just read the first 20 to get to know the characters then skip ahead if you want.

Bakuman - 176 chapters,made by the same two genuises who made Death Note

All four are complete.
I watched FMA, i loved watching it just never read the manga. Same with deathnote

Ill check the others

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I read a bit of Toriko. Just don't remember when or how much. Hunter x hunter i read up to or watched up to where he grew to adult during a battle i believe and stopped. I forget alot.
Gon turning into his adult form is chapter 306, I suggest you watch the HxH 2011 anime and start reading from chapter 340.