Manga Question

dbzfreak

Member
399 posts 90 reactions
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
399
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Alright, I feel like a noob because I don't read Naruto Manga and I don't have a clue about half of the threads on here about manga :ghehe:, so could anyone tell me the chapter of manga that happens right after the latest episode of anime? Thanks.
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,710 posts 1,191 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Google it man. Also, I'd suggest you just read the whole series through. It'll take you 3-4 days tops, and it'll definitely be worth it.
 

Sporticus100

Member
107 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
107
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Looks like 529
 

dbzfreak

Member
399 posts 90 reactions
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
399
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Google it man. Also, I'd suggest you just read the whole series through. It'll take you 3-4 days tops, and it'll definitely be worth it.

Thanks panda, I forgot about google xd
 

Hipster Madara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,212 posts 1,556 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
16,212
Reaction score
1,556
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just read it.
it's better that way.
 

Saiyan Prince Vegeta

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
934 posts 93 reactions
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
934
Reaction score
93
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's when Kinkaku goes on his rampage. Chapter 529.
 

Loome

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,012 posts 340 reactions
Joined
Dec 25, 2011
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
340
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
somewhere about 520-25
 

mas129

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,330 posts 128 reactions
Joined
Sep 21, 2011
Messages
1,330
Reaction score
128
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just read it.
it's better that way.

Much better but you will realise how slow the pacing can be in the anime and the fillers will piss you off to the max.
 
Top