Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far it has not appeared in the manga and that is a good thing because it gives the byakugan time to shine. The hope that we were gonna learn more about the byakugan hamura tenseigan etc... was major hype when the series first began. But thats not what I meant to talk about.

Boruto's karma seal forms around his eye. Why is that? Sure it boosts the power of his dojutsu. That's cool but what if it becomes his dojutsu?

What if the mark causes his eye to evolve as he uses it and there is a third stage of karma that activates this dojutsu.? Jogan.

But what if Jogan isn't just a dojutsu but also the creator of karma?

Last edited:

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Jigen would be seeking Jougan power too if that was the case but he seems to only care for Karma

They probably just compliment each other, going by the recent chapter Karma might also boost doujutsu power too.

Or maybe karma will have a drawback in the future that only jougan can counter. Or vice versa.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Jigen would be seeking Jougan power too if that was the case but he seems to only care for Karma

They probably just compliment each other, going by the recent chapter Karma might also boost doujutsu power too.

Or maybe karma will have a drawback in the future that only jougan can counter. Or vice versa.
But why do they need it so badly? There has to be more to the seal. I think they are trying to resurrect someone.