Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think you have what it takes to be a Mandalore? Apply today :)

Just tell me a bit about why you want to join, what bio you make, and a link to three of your last fights :D

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to join so I can make my dream of piloting Gundams in the RP come through.
Declined, how can I trust you to operate advanced technology like the Mandalore's have when you cannot even read directions! U_U

Just tell me a bit about why you want to join, what bio you make, and a link to three of your last fights :D

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Current Bio(s): |
Why you want to be part of Mandalorian: I took time to read through the clan's submission and two things drew my attention. One, the clan's close resemblance to the Star Wars fiction and ultimately how I was only able to picture the clan bios as a group of "Iron man" which is a real 100. Besides being a fan of the Golden Goose, the clan offers the possibility of determining a suitable close quarters fighting style for my second bio slot. The First (Kilik) tailored to be basically a mind manipulator, I want the other to be more of a physical combatant.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this: No
I hope I can make Tony Stark and main the Mark XLVII version of the suit ^_^
Battle:

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Do you think you have what it takes to be a Mandalore? Apply today :)

I want to join mandalore in order to utilize the technology in it to make a new bio for this new era. I plan on investing alot of time and resources into building the bio and coming up with some good ideas for it. I plan to make as my bio

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to join mandalore in order to utilize the technology in it to make a new bio for this new era. I plan on investing alot of time and resources into building the bio and coming up with some good ideas for it. I plan to make as my bio

Approved under certain conditions specified in third party talks ;) Link me the bio when you make it.

Current Bio(s): |
Why you want to be part of Mandalorian: I took time to read through the clan's submission and two things drew my attention. One, the clan's close resemblance to the Star Wars fiction and ultimately how I was only able to picture the clan bios as a group of "Iron man" which is a real 100. Besides being a fan of the Golden Goose, the clan offers the possibility of determining a suitable close quarters fighting style for my second bio slot. The First (Kilik) tailored to be basically a mind manipulator, I want the other to be more of a physical combatant.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this: No
I hope I can make Tony Stark and main the Mark XLVII version of the suit ^_^
Battle:

You pass! Make a bio and link me when you complete it.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Current Bio(s): Hisoka(Orochimaru skin) and Goku(Kiyoshi)
Why you want to be part of Mandalorian: I want to make batman again and this new era allows this to happen fully.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this: Yes
Battle: | |

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Current Bio(s): Hisoka(Orochimaru skin) and Goku(Kiyoshi)
Why you want to be part of Mandalorian: I want to make batman again and this new era allows this to happen fully.
Any Affiliations with CCs prior to this: Yes
Battle: | |

Approved! Link me to your bio when you make it