DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure there'll be a technical term for people marrying inanimate objects by the end of the year.

I shudder to think of how bad it could get.

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read this Via another website. I said it was okay to marry a video game since there is some... type... of... life within the person that the OTAKU loves. This pillow marriage is just over the line. Perhaps the fact that one man showed interest or dedication to an item/object/virtual girl that this man wanted to show his courage/life style/true love if available to the world as well. Obviously this is ridiculous in any standard of living in this life since it's a man holding and guiding a pillow with a anime chick ink'd in. At least the man with the video game, love plus, wife knows/loves/and understands what he is going through since he is personally okay with never having to love a real woman.

Video game is better than this pillow crap. >.> I bet there is a hole in that thing, and some otaku fan stains. O_O ~shivers~

~Rerrando~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

--->

Lee Jin-gyu has fallen head over heels for a Japanese 'dakimakura' - or hugging pillow - showing a life sized cartoon of his favourite sexy anime cartoon character Fate Testarossa.

Now Jin, 28, has wed the pillow in a special ceremony in Tokyo after fitting it out with a wedding dress for the service in front of a local priest.

"He is completely obsessed with this pillow and takes it everywhere," said one friend.

"They go out to the park or the funfair where it will go on all the rides with him.

"Then when he goes out to eat he takes it with him and it gets its own seat and its own meal," they added.

Hugging pillows have become a huge hit in Japan as a way for teenage fans to get to grips with their favourite cartoon fantasy women.
well, look on the bright side. he can go to sleep where ever he wants.

Delete

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sigh. Because of these guys, Asians always get humiliated. Well at least he's being honest with himself.

"I'M GOING TO MARRY MY PILLOW AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, DAD!"
"Wanna meet the in-laws?'

Ah, love.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could marry my Uryu plushie! <_< >_> Either that or the fith HP book... Or even my Draco Malfoy leggo... The possibilites are ENDLESS!! Kidding. :D That is crazy, though. We need to make up a word for marrying inanimate objects. :p