SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A 24-year-old man named Kadin Wallace has taken his own life after surviving a car crash that claimed the lives of his two best mates at Lake King on Saturday morning.

You must be registered for see images

Kadin Wallace (24)​

It is understood all three men, who hailed from nearby towns in Southland on New Zealand's southernmost tip, were not wearing seat belts.

Police said a passerby found the rolled ute on a straight stretch of the unsealed Lake King-Norseman Road in the Great Southern district, 470 kilometres south east of Perth, and called police at around 7.15am.

It is believed that earlier in the night the three men were travelling in a white Toyota Hilux utility along the unsealed road when the vehicle rolled.

Two of them, aged 24 and 25 years of age, died as a result of injuries received in the crash.

The other victims were Dylan Sherriff and Jeremy Vergeer, who announced his engagement to local girl Lauren Withers earlier this month.

Jeremy Vergeer (24)

Dylan Sherriff (25)​

The New Zealanders were living in Esperance and worked on farms in the Cascade area near Esperance.

Two of the men's parents have flown from New Zealand to Esperance, while the third man's parents will arrive soon.

Their friends took to social media to express their grief.

An investigation into the crash is continuing and police will prepare a report for the coroner.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because his friends died isn't much of a reason to kill himself. Death is a part of life and whatever death you may around see, just get over it rather than keep thinking about it all the time, everyday in your life that you couldn't anything and stuff.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just because his friends died isn't much of a reason to kill himself. Death is a part of life and whatever death you may around see, just get over it rather than keep thinking about it all the time, everyday in your life that you couldn't anything and stuff.
I tried to see it from your point of a view, but I couldn't. Really cold thing to say tbh. Just because deaths occur all the time, does not mean it's easy to simply ''get over it''. Granted suicide wasn't the answer, but you could also see why he did it if he was the driver.

Either way, R.I.P.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People don't always think rationally in events like that. Can't agree with him but it's completely understandable what he did.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried to see it from your point of a view, but I couldn't. Really cold thing to say tbh. Just because deaths occur all the time, does not mean it's easy to simply ''get over it''. Granted suicide wasn't the answer, but you could also see why he did it if he was the driver.

Either way, R.I.P.
I meant to say that >_>

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Survivors guilt/Depression ... his family/doctors should have been more on alert. Though it's not that difficult to miss the signs.... A few years ago a guy around 26 here, committed suicide, a few weeks after his wife died in an accident...

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Survivors guilt/Depression ... his family/doctors should have been more on alert. Though it's not that difficult to miss the signs.... A few years ago a guy around 26 here, committed suicide, a few weeks after his wife died in an accident...
I think they said his parents were not close when it happen. But I agree, someone should have at least picked up on it.

And that's sad about the guy and his wife. Yeah, that hit him hard.

Lelouch Le Brittania

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I fail to understand how unempathetic dumbasses have the galls to criticize him and call him stupid, when you know, maybe some people don't find life worth living bearing perpetual anguish and torment. Why must everyone be a selfish prick and act so supercilious, isn't there anybody who can read a story and do basic perspective taking, what we call empathy? It's easy to point fingers and censure others' decisions, deriding and scoffing at others, but trying to understand the pain of others and connect to others' suffering is on the whole more fortuitous.

Sheesh, no wonder no one likes Naruto, a character that goes about understanding others and showing empathy seems like a radical around here.

Last edited:

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's got a cornroll mullet in that second photo. He could be the poster child for poor choices. And they weren't wearing seatbelts and were driving seemingly reckless. The outcome was pretty inevitable. Some people's purpose in life is to simply serve as a cautionary tale to others.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's got a cornroll mullet in that second photo. He could be the poster child for poor choices. And they weren't wearing seatbelts and were driving seemingly reckless. The outcome was pretty inevitable. Some people's purpose in life is to simply serve as a cautionary tale to others.
Damn... you're probably right though.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He must have taken the suicide route when he felt extremely guilty of his friends deaths. Now suicide wasn't the right answer for this because honestly you can't blame yourself for accidents. They are bound to happen and you would never know when it could hit you.

I still believe suicide is never the right way to go no matter how hard life is, thing is these are the type of obstacles you are going to have to get through despite all the emotional guilt.

Well R.I.P. to all 3 of them.

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn... you're probably right though.
I've known people that died because of their own actions and people that killed themselves. All of them are selfish. Suicide is the trump card of the coward. That being said, you can live your life however you want. I believe that extends to ending it. Most people want to die of old age, surrounded by family. Some people want to end their own life. I believe you should never cry for someone who died the way they want. Feel bad for this guy's family and remaining friends. Not this guy. He made his choice

Kaneki Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your quick to say he should get over but yet you've never experienced anything like it.
There's a a difference between getting over the little things in your life and dealing with pieces of yourself disappearing from your life.
Ignorance is bliss.