man idk anymore! i might just have to expose this fraud! #Amaterasu#ImGoinIn#TurntUp#

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

bruh kishi said theirs no jutsu to escape the fury of amaterasu once it hits the target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um......

the funny thing is in that databook scan i just linked, the man has the nerve to use the page who obito get hits and the next page he walks up like nothing happend!

and danzo survived that sh1t too!

maybe izanagi is a exception since it alters reality? but did obito even use izanagi?!?!?!

and then the thing with madara coming back to life! the niga absorbed amaterasu! like what?

kishi tighten up bro!

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito used Izanagi I guess and Madara only escaped by using his rinnegan so those are major exceptions IMO
hm.... your probably right! i guess izanagi and stuff like rinnegan are super exceptions!

Except Kamui. He probably teleported the flames away.
even so it still goes against what kishi said!

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi loves to over hype everything. A good example of this is the feat-less Prime Hiruzen. Will we ever see him in action? I say no because Prime Hiruzen neutralized the Prime thus making it impossible to see it with relevancy right now. EVER.

Chubbypanda

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No body can be sure is obito used izanagi or amui and he did not use either, there was something else. There is more to it than kishi is saying, and obito may have known about it before so there is no telling what happened when sasuke used Amaterasu on obito for all we know obito was putting on a damn act. Don't let it get to ya yet.