Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya it seems like trend ... I heard of case where a Ravens Cheerleader got 2 years probation for raping a 15 year old boy. ( )

I dont get HOW the heck these people rationalize that pedophiles should be given just a slap on the wrist. May be all the legalization slippery slope might indeed come to be true.

Lia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People like that should be executed instantly, don't give these ****s even a law-process or whatever it is called.
Humanity is totally insane. Was, is and will ever be.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a two year old baby sister..I can imagine the depths of the anger and misery of that baby's mother..

The story seems like it has some holes though. Idk.

Anywho, in the u.s. Masons are highly organized and intertwined into the public order- and jurisdictional system. If a mason commits a heighnous crime and thr victim attempts to get the criminal to pay for his sins, and the judge or a cop on the case just so might have been a mason (recognizing each other through body signs, that judge or cop is obliged to help that criminal/mason brother. There are quite a few of these stories out there.

Scuse my engrish. It's going downhill lately.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a two year old baby sister..I can imagine the depths of the anger and misery of that baby's mother..

The story seems like it has some holes though. Idk.

Anywho, in the u.s. Masons are highly organized and intertwined into the public order- and jurisdictional system. If a mason commits a heighnous crime and thr victim attempts to get the criminal to pay for his sins, and the judge or a cop on the case just so might have been a mason (recognizing each other through body signs, that judge or cop is obliged to help that criminal/mason brother. There are quite a few of these stories out there.

Scuse my engrish. It's going downhill lately.
Masons do not have to help their brothers in any situation. I don't know where you got that from. The body language you're talking about is simply to help a brother in need. As in, if a mason is on the side of the rode needing a ride and he throws up 'the sign' he will not be hard pressed to find a ride if there is indeed a mason in the area. The same would happen if they needed money, or other help.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,434💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably judge believed in biological theory of rape or she might have looked older and lead him on wearing a frock. :|

Add these to the list of this trend:

and even in Sweden:

And UK:

And last time people were claiming it's only female rapists that are not being penalized enough or it's only the other third world countries where rapists get away easily.

Last edited:

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yet a female teacher who had consensual *** with her 15 year old student got 15 years.

Probably judge believed in biological theory of rape or she might have looked older and lead him on wearing a frock. :|

Add these to the list of this trend:

and even in Sweden:

And UK:

And last time people were claiming it's only female rapists are not being penalized enough or it's only the other third world countries where rapists get away easily.
We actually agree on something. People seem to assume that male rapist get hard without even bothering to look at the statistic.

Last edited: