123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought Naruto is the only epic anime! But im wrong!!! FULL METAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD IS EPIC AS FK!!!

Too many sad moments and epic fights! And serious situations! Gore blood ... , I RECOMMEND EVERY NARUTOBASE MEMBER TO WATCH FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD!!

Btw watch it dub its better than sub

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought Naruto is the only epic anime! But im wrong!!! FULL METAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD IS EPIC AS FK!!!

Too many sad moments and epic fights! And serious situations! Gore blood ... , I RECOMMEND EVERY NARUTOBASE MEMBER TO WATCH FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD!!

Btw watch it dub its better than sub
Yeah I was first like the mc looks weird and has gay hair but after watching so GOOOOOD

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
FMA:B is epic. You can check out other epic series from Hiromu Arakawa like Silver Spoon and The Heroic Legend of Arslan. She's a beast dude, writing two successful series at the same time. Easily my fav. female mangaka of all time! =D

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FMAB far surpasses Naruto IMO. It's one of my top 5 animes I've seen personally but I agree with Everztar. You should check out Code Geass if you really enjoyed FMAB so much. Code Geass happens to be my favorite anime of all time that I've seen.

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FMA:B is epic. You can check out other epic series from Hiromu Arakawa like Silver Spoon and The Heroic Legend of Arslan. She's a beast dude, writing two successful series at the same time. Easily my fav. female mangaka of all time! =D
She didn't write Arslan Senki. She did the art for the it, but the dude that wrote Legend of the Galactic Heroes wrote it.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto... Epic anime?

Anyways, yeah... I finished FMAB yesterday and though it's start seemed uninteresting, it's later half compensated for that and took the awesomeness to higher levels...

P.S. Final moments of the final battle were a 'meh' too... IMO