Man Confronts A Dude Who Was Allegedly Trying To Hook Up With Him After Pretending..

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;Z4Nnqv9c260]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Nnqv9c260[/video]

Orochimaru looking a$$ pedo....penguin face a$$ serial rapist....just creepy period

Last edited:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
his justifications are hilarious lol "because i was pimped out as a kid", "because my name was put down so much". totally valid reasons for raping little girls, smh

worst kind of people

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Isn't the guy who set up this pedo being sued for doing this to a ton of pedos?

Guy is obviously mentally ill, I don't know if jail is really the right place for him, more like a asylum or something.
Yeah, dude looks his mind is about to break any second. I'd bet if he was telling the truth, that shit probably traumatized him into this.

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
his justifications are hilarious lol "because i was pimped out as a kid", "because my name was put down so much". totally valid reasons for raping little girls, smh

worst kind of people
Right! I was like.... so now you gone rape kids too? How does that logic work? Never mind I'm not meant to understand such demonic minds

Guy is obviously mentally ill, I don't know if jail is really the right place for him, more like a asylum or something.
agreed. this guy aint right upstairs (I think he might have some people downstairs...tied up if you ask me)
Isn't the guy who set up this pedo being sued for doing this to a ton of pedos?

Yeah, dude looks his mind is about to break any second. I'd bet if he was telling the truth, that shit probably traumatized him into this.
lol I wouldn't know. First time seeing this. He was useing truth to avoid truth. Like ok you was raped, but if your phone was stolen, why is it in your hand, furthermore, why try and hide it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL That looks like a One Piece fanboy out of the house for the first time this month. Good Grief how do guys live with themselves when they have a muffin top and tits. Guess they go online and try to have *** with kids...

Also can he really take him to court? This is like the situation with the woman who was trying to get her husband killed.

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL That looks like a One Piece fanboy out of the house for the first time this month. Good Grief how do guys live with themselves when they have a muffin top and tits. Guess they go online and try to have *** with kids...

Also can he really take him to court? This is like the situation with the woman who was trying to get her husband killed.
wt...:lmao:

slimreaper

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think that depends on how you define mentally ill.

I'm making the distinction based on this guy not actually having raped someone as far as we know though.
He was mentally ill in other areas as well, but anyone who would rape someone obviously has something wrong with them

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think that depends on how you define mentally ill.

I'm making the distinction based on this guy not actually having raped someone as far as we know though.
theres a movie on netflix about a old English man accused of murder...simply because of his peculiar, effeminate mannerism. He was innocent. so I agree sometimes the most obvious answer are the least from truth.

But, this guy came to his house because he was invited by the creepy guy because he thought he was a girl, a 14 year old girl. We all know how coincidence work, I dont think this is one of those

Last edited:

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was mentally ill in other areas as well, but anyone who would rape someone obviously has something wrong with them
I agree
theres a movie on netflix about a old enlish man accused of murder...simply because of his peculiar, effeminate mannerism. He was innocent.
Yeah...that would be real likely to happen to a man like this. All the same an investigation should be done anyway.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Guy Fawkes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree
Yeah...that would be real likely to happen to a man like this. All the same an investigation should be done anyway.
No arguments there. This guy just literally looks guilty, I hate to judge people based on their appearance. But when he was confronted he wasn't angry enough, he looked like he had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Then he went to explain that someone stole his phone. like why did he feel the need to explain himself. If I was be accused of this, and I was innocent I would have beat the dog snot out of the guy behind the camera for deformation of character.

Also in the end, he was upset that they were going to sue him. Why would he be upset if he knows he is innocent? All he was to do is counter sue their lawsuit. I smell bull$hite

She went to jail for like a few years and for some reason they let her out. Had that been a man or a negro they would've lock dat ass up for life.
Thats what they call "Truth, Justice and The American way" I suppose. lies all lies. feel bad or the guys family