Malaysian airlines flight crashes near russian border.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is hard telling what happened, at this point in time.

It is clear that the U.N. affiliated powers are going to use the incident against Russia, regardless. Aliens really could have shot down the airliner and the U.N. council would still decide against Russia.

On the other hand, there are reports like this one: - which could be little more than confusion amidst the commotion.

But if it has grounds in truth, and the two aircraft were flying similar patterns - then it puts an entirely new context to the incident.

There's a lot more going on here than meets the eyes of us westerners, and we would be wise to handle our own internal affairs before chasing squirrels in Russia.

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why was this plane in War zone????? I still wait for this answer :) Also it could have been Ukrainians to blame in on Russians, because I just dont see Russians doing this.. it doesn't benefit them AT ALL, it's stupid xD

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why was this plane in War zone????? I still wait for this answer :) Also it could have been Ukrainians to blame in on Russians, because I just dont see Russians doing this.. it doesn't benefit them AT ALL, it's stupid xD
The reason it was flying in the Ukranian air space was that it was considered safe to fly through by the Air Agency. Literally hundreds of other planes were flying through Ukraine at the same moment. Plus the rebel weapons that everyone thought they had, could only reach an altitude of 10000 (or something like that) while the plane would normally be flying between 27000 to 30000 altitude which is reserved for commercial planes.

There's another theory that they fly over Ukraine to save on fuel.

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can something like this happen?! meh stuff like this really pisses me of, all those innocent lives destroyed, probably worked a whole year to go on a well deserved vacation with their family's and then some sh!t like this happens, terrible.

Anyone already have more info on who shot that plane down?

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What actually shot the plane down is thought to be Buk SAMS but the people who did it, not too clear but most likely rebels. But ukraine and russia will just blane each other. Putin seems to blame Ukraine entirely for this happening.

Scooby Doo

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can something like this happen?! meh stuff like this really pisses me of, all those innocent lives destroyed, probably worked a whole year to go on a well deserved vacation with their family's and then some sh!t like this happens, terrible.
As far as I know, they were heading to some conference on AIDS

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The plane was heading to Indonesia and there were about 100 people that would have got on a connecting flight to head to the AIDS conference in Australia.

Oh and now 173 dutchmen are dead.. such a horrible, tragic incident.

Reactions: Scooby Doo