45💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alsjdjf;
I just found the most niftiest thing ever!! :bouncy:
Lets just say I have like two boxes of shiny Lv.1 competitive Pokemon with perfect IVs and egg moves I need to train up. <3

I like making these~ If you would like a hack (These are 'LEGIT' hacks loool), post here!
I can hack any 1-4 gen (This thing wants me to pay $$$ to unlock Unova Pokemon. LOLnope). I CAN'T MAKE KALOS POKEMON.

If you would like a Pokemon, fill this out for each Pokemon and post it under a spoiler tag if there are more than 2. <3
Pokemon:
Pokemon nickname:
Ability: (Some hidden ones are available too!)
Nature:
Shiny? Yes/No
Your Trainer ID:
Egg moves:
EV spread: (i/e: 252 in attack/speed and 6 in HP)

All of the Pokemon have perfect IVs in each stat. Some legendaries won't pass. :| It's usually the event ones that refuse to go through the transporter thingy.

If you need to look up egg moves, abilities, or base stats. Use the Serebii Black/White dex. These are coming from my Black 2 version! Smogon is also good to use for competitive team building~

I'm only doing 6 Pokemon per user tho. That's a full team. ;P

Reactions: Murasame and Salad

Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alsjdjf;
I just found the most niftiest thing ever!! :bouncy:
Lets just say I have like two boxes of shiny Lv.1 competitive Pokemon with perfect IVs and egg moves I need to train up. <3

I like making these~ If you would like a hack (These are 'LEGIT' hacks loool), post here!
I can hack any 1-4 gen (This thing wants me to pay $$$ to unlock Unova Pokemon. LOLnope). I CAN'T MAKE KALOS POKEMON.

If you would like a Pokemon, fill this out for each Pokemon and post it under a spoiler tag if there are more than 2. <3
Pokemon:
Pokemon nickname:
Ability: (Some hidden ones are available too!)
Nature:
Shiny? Yes/No
Your Trainer ID:
Egg moves:
EV spread: (i/e: 252 in attack/speed and 6 in HP)

All of the Pokemon have perfect IVs in each stat. Some legendaries won't pass. :| It's usually the event ones that refuse to go through the transporter thingy.

If you need to look up egg moves, abilities, or base stats. Use the Serebii Black/White dex. These are coming from my Black 2 version! Smogon is also good to use for competitive team building~

I'm only doing 6 Pokemon per user tho. That's a full team. ;P
I knew this before u even tough of this, and I can also make hacked gen 6 pokemon, that look legit, no matter what the circumstances.