0⚔️
Awards
I'll go first

(Katon: Nan Hōchō) - Fire Release: Flame Cleaver
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Similar to the Wind Return technique, this technique is meant to counter a Fire jutsu launched against the user. While channeling their chakra into the ground, the user will weave the necessary hand seals [Ram → Snake]. After doing so, they will clap their hands together, which results in a 3 meter tall flame pillar quickly emerging from the ground, 2 meters in front of the user. When the opponent's fire technique comes into contact with the pillar, it will automatically spilt in two; thus splitting the opponent's fire technique in two & is directed away from the user.

◊ Must be taught by Yānks
◊ Can only be used 3x per battle
◊ Can only block Fire techniques up to A-Rank
◊ Can't be used to defend against multi-projectile techniques
----------------
So pretty much, you gather some fire chakra while weaving the necessary hand seals. Afterwards, clap your hands together; which will cause a 3m pillar to erupt from the ground, 2m in front of you. Automatically, when your opponent's fire technique comes into contact with the pillar, the pillar will split in two; thus splitting your opponent's fire in two.

Perform, give me 1 advantage/disadvantage & ask any questions if you have any :)

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a string of two hand seals I slammed my hands together sending my katon chakra through the earth to resurface a few meters before me in the form of volatile and red hot fire. It served as a wave breaker, or a dividing pillar to the incoming fire jutsu, splitting it clean in two.

Advantage:
Great for those stream type techniques. Plus, mentally it seems epic to me.

Disadvantage:
Them hand seals, someone might try to interrupt.

No questions man, wait! Do I need to be in contact with the earth to do this?

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After a string of two hand seals I slammed my hands together sending my katon chakra through the earth to resurface a few meters before me in the form of volatile and red hot fire. It served as a wave breaker, or a dividing pillar to the incoming fire jutsu, splitting it clean in two.

Advantage:
Great for those stream type techniques. Plus, mentally it seems epic to me.

Disadvantage:
Them hand seals, someone might try to interrupt.

No questions man, wait! Do I need to be in contact with the earth to do this?
Good enough u_u

As for your question, yes you do.
Overall, I like it, it's basic, effective, and overall useful. It cleaves through rivaling fire techniques with ease, almost identical to it's wind counterpart, so that's a positive feature, a negative one would be, I hate fire.
Haha, no.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lovely, here you go, analyze and ask your questions please:

(Raiton: Endā no gēmu)- Lightning Release: Ender's Game
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user fires a normal bolt of Raiton chakra into the sky inducing slight storm clouds. This initial bolt of lightning then becomes charged using the clouds as an incubator. Then, in the same or next turn the user 'calls' the lightning strike to his position with a simple hand seal. The return strike has a full 5 meter radius in a 360 range of the epicenter, the user. It may appear to engulf the user but in fact it is various tendrils of Raiton raining down in a cage like manner leaving the user and center unscathed for approximately 8 seconds straight. The 'bars' are so close together it looks like a single bolt had hit. If caught in the walls the opponent would experience intense lightning damage and pain leaving the muscles in spastic intervals throughout the turn afflicted.

Notes:
- Can only be taught by Zaph
- Cannot perform any other Raiton techniques during the turn initialized
- Can only be used 3x per match

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lovely, here you go, analyze and ask your questions please:

(Raiton: Endā no gēmu)- Lightning Release: Ender's Game
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user fires a normal bolt of Raiton chakra into the sky inducing slight storm clouds. This initial bolt of lightning then becomes charged using the clouds as an incubator. Then, in the same or next turn the user 'calls' the lightning strike to his position with a simple hand seal. The return strike has a full 5 meter radius in a 360 range of the epicenter, the user. It may appear to engulf the user but in fact it is various tendrils of Raiton raining down in a cage like manner leaving the user and center unscathed for approximately 8 seconds straight. The 'bars' are so close together it looks like a single bolt had hit. If caught in the walls the opponent would experience intense lightning damage and pain leaving the muscles in spastic intervals throughout the turn afflicted.

Notes:
- Can only be taught by Zaph
- Cannot perform any other Raiton techniques during the turn initialized
- Can only be used 3x per match
No questions ^^