Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I'll show you why:

Uchiha clan is the epitome of love and cumplicity between each other. They loved each other very much and their powers were based on this.
Sasuke's vengeance is based on the fact Konoha made every single Uchiha suffer.
They always had some empathy for each member.

In Warring States most families had up to 3 kids. Madara himself had 4 brothers.

You must be registered for see images

Now: it makes absolutely no sense Madara saying he was alone. Specially in the Clan.

Madara's family - in special - it seems to be quite informal and close to each other:

Izuna could directly refer to Madara as Big bro

You must be registered for see images

Different from Tobirama who refered to Hashirama as Anijan - a much more formal title.

Yeah. I get it that everybody somehow despised him for continuing the war. But even so:

Where were Tajima's brothers?? (that is Madara's uncles)
Where were his cousins??
Where were his aunts??

I refuse to think that a close relative -even don't understanding his ways (Stone Tablet) - would just shut him out.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People would die quite young and it was rare for them to live a long life. I think constantly seeing people/family die would drive a person away from building a close attachment to others.
But I'm sure they would hate to see one of their own suffering.

I'm pretty sure Tajima was full of friends or brothers some time of his life. And perharps Madara witnessed it.

Why? Well, Madara was screaming all around how people should sit down and drink together as brothers.
I'm sure this was a eye witness behaviour.

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Non sense. Specially for the girls.

Where? were? his? aunts?

Even if they are dead. Where were the family friends so he could interact?
It has been explicitly stated in the manga that the ancient times of shinobi were filled with constant war and the result of war is mass number of deaths.
Fodder, or they were not part of the conflict, or dead because logic again dictates that death was prevalent in that era of shinobi.
There was no time to "friends" to interact, which is why Madara's and Hashirama's friendship is a staple of their future to come.

Logical thinking is key.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has been explicitly stated in the manga that the ancient times of shinobi were filled with constant war and the result of war is mass number of deaths.
Fodder, or they were not part of the conflict, or dead because logic again dictates that death was prevalent in that era of shinobi.
There was no time to "friends" to interact, which is why Madara's and Hashirama's friendship is a staple of their future to come.

Logical thinking is key.
Your logical thinking is leading you to believe the clan had at least 50 people in total. And that women had to marry at least 2 husbands, as women died a lot in childbirth. Or the contrary. Like in Biblical Times.

Pft. Have some reasoning and admit the fact there was at least a group that was more close to Madara by blood ties or friendship (like Tajima's friends or brothers).

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uncle isn’t part of his nuclear family. And the death of his father and Uncle happened off panel
So what if it isn't nuclear? In war times extended families is what makes a group strong. Nuclear family is just a word that measn people who live in your house in war times. Uncles and aunts become important. And a lot. If a father and mother dies the aunt and uncle becomes responsible.

And his uncles probably had sons and daughters. And even if he didn't. There was a lot of direct family members he could still talk too even it wasn't them.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara's family/relatives and their importance (Also, their relationship with Madara) in the series.
Madara said he was all alone. I wonder why his aunts never stepped in and at least made him feel better or tried talking to him.

Why they never tried approching him is beyond me.

Maybe Madara had an argument with them?

Maybe they hated his guts for killing some family member with prolonged war?

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your logical thinking is leading you to believe the clan had at least 50 people in total. And that women had to marry at least 2 husbands, as women died a lot in childbirth. Or the contrary. Like in Biblical Times.

Pft. Have some reasoning and admit the fact there was at least a group that was more close to Madara by blood ties or friendship (like Tajima's friends or brothers).
Your lack of logical thinking is preventing you from seeing a simple story concept though.
@bold Absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I like how you're putting words in my mouth. Not once have I stated that, nor do I know what that has to do with anything in the discussion. You're not making any sense, if women died during childbirth i think you mean men would need to marry more than one wife you doofus. Funny how you're trying to prove a point and even that you **** up royally.

What's there to admit? If that's the case please provide the manga scans. I'll wait.
Last time I checked Hashirama's short friendship had a more lasting effect on the overall plot of the entire series as opposed to your fanfic.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara said he was all alone. I wonder why his aunts never stepped in and at least made him feel better or tried talking to him.

Why they never tried approching him is beyond me.

Maybe Madara had an argument with them?

Maybe they hated his guts for killing some family member with prolonged war?
It's not important! >_____>

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your lack of logical thinking is preventing you from seeing a simple story concept though.
@bold Absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I like how you're putting words in my mouth. Not once have I stated that, nor do I know what that has to do with anything in the discussion. You're not making any sense, if women died during childbirth i think you mean men would need to marry more than one wife you doofus. Funny how you're trying to prove a point and even that you **** up royally.

What's there to admit? If that's the case please provide the manga scans. I'll wait.
Last time I checked Hashirama's short friendship had a more lasting effect on the overall plot of the entire series as opposed to your fanfic.
Spartan men shared wives. Keep crying because your logical thinking is as flawed as it can be.

I like how you are putting words in my mouth as implying I am saying aunts and uncles had a great impact in Madara's life.
It's actually the contrary.
I'm asking everybody why they never stepped in when Madara needed the most.
But sorry. To think that the most close person to Madara in the clan was the baker that sold him bread is a lie.