Awards
Make ur team ;) only 5 men

Mine is:
Atsuchi(5)
Kagami(4)
Midorima(3)
Kise(2)
Akashi(1)

I can put Amoine instead of Kagami,they are my fav chars and it is hard for me to chose,but still i favor Taiga bc of zone 2

What about urs?

Reactions: Aominecchi

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's basically the Generation of Miracles, it would be way more fun if you could choose only one member of the Generation of Miracles and build that team around him like this :
PF: Aomine cause obvious reasons
C:Kyoshi
SF:Miyaji
SG:Mibuchi
PG:Kasamatsu
This team is really solid !

Reactions: Red Slayer

Obitos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your Team it excellent probably no one will be able to beat it...

I make team which is my fav,not the best,but my favourite.

1)Kyoshi(Center)
2)Tatsuya Himuro(Ace)
3)Mibuchi(Shotter)
4)Kise
5)Takao(Point Guard)

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why the heck can you not have Kagami and Aomine at the same time?

There isn't a team where Aomine would be cut from or on the bench, ain't happening. Your post was straight disrespectful.

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why the heck can you not have Kagami and Aomine at the same time?

There isn't a team where Aomine would be cut from or on the bench, ain't happening. Your post was straight disrespectful.
And who would u remove from my team? Kagami and Aomine are same style players that is why they can change eachother(but i chose Kagami bc of Zone 2)... Aomine nor Kagami can change Atsuchi,Midorima or Akashi(they have complete different style and position) only option is Kise and in my team he is unchangable when there is Akashi in team, who can help Kise to enter on Zone, Zone+PC is probably unstoppable....

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And who would u remove from my team? Kagami and Aomine are same style players that is why they can change eachother(but i chose Kagami bc of Zone 2)... Aomine nor Kagami can change Atsuchi,Midorima or Akashi(they have complete different style and position) only option is Kise and in my team he is unchangable when there is Akashi in team, who can help Kise to enter on Zone, Zone+PC is probably unstoppable....
The possibility of entering Zone 2 with this squad makes this a near useless reason to put Kagami infront of Aomine who can willingly enter zone. Chances Kagami enters Zone 2 with these teammates are close to zero.

Why would you leave out a character who is guaranteed to enter Zone when you need him?

Aomine gets priority over both Kise and Kagami. Kise's PC plus Zone is near unstoppable but it's not guaranteed and it doesn't last that long.

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The possibility of entering Zone 2 with this squad makes this a near useless reason to put Kagami infront of Aomine who can willingly enter zone. Chances Kagami enters Zone 2 with these teammates are close to zero.

Why would you leave out a character who is guaranteed to enter Zone when you need him?

Aomine gets priority over both Kise and Kagami. Kise's PC plus Zone is near unstoppable but it's not guaranteed and it doesn't last that long.
With Kagami there is chance and with Aomine isn't... i preffer to have a chance.... and Kise's Pc last long enought to win game,even King's player could enter zone with Akashi's help and it lasted good amount time, For Kise it is not a problem.

And it is my team friend u don't have to like it Lml u can make ur one.... why are u trying to change my opinion just say urs like others did....i never said "Make the strongest team" i said "make your Knb team"... so just relax and show us ur dream team.

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a chance you wake up a millionaire tomorrow. You have a 100% chance of getting $500 000 tomorrow, and there is a 2% chance you get a million, you would waste the guaranteed money for some pipe dream lmao? Not a smart decision. Kagami is not going to be entering Zone 2 with this team, you realize all he had to go through and what conditions had to be met for him to enter that Zone?

Kagami and especially Kise, cannot enter Zone at will, I don't see the logic behind picking players who you aren't sure will be there when you need them in crucial moments vs a guy who can casually enter and exit the Zone, whenever you need a stop he can be there, whenever you need to score he will be there, can't say the same about the other two.

And I don't see Akashi utilizing his team zone thing here with this team, first of all that is disgraceful for the other GOM, second of all if you read the Kuroko No Basket extra chapters this team was assembled and that never ended up happening as Akashi had to focus on his emperor eye abilities.

And how many people even post in this section lmfao? Why would you be against me extending this thread some to talk about Kuroko? I'm relaxed, just here to remind people, who the Ace is around here.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Red Slayer

Elite
Kin
10💸
Kumi
2,515💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's a chance you wake up a millionaire tomorrow. You have a 100% chance of getting $500 000 tomorrow, and there is a 2% chance you get a million, you would waste the guaranteed money for some pipe dream lmao? Not a smart decision. Kagami is not going to be entering Zone 2 with this team, you realize all he had to go through and what conditions had to be met for him to enter that Zone?

Kagami and especially Kise, cannot enter Zone at will, I don't see the logic behind picking players who you aren't sure will be there when you need them in crucial moments vs a guy who can casually enter and exit the Zone, whenever you need a stop he can be there, whenever you need to score he will be there, can't say the same about the other two.

And I don't see Akashi utilizing his team zone thing here with this team, first of all that is disgraceful for the other GOM, second of all if you read the Kuroko No Basket extra chapters this team was assembled and that never ended up happening as Akashi had to focus on his emperor eye abilities.

And how many people even post in this section lmfao? Why would you be against me extending this thread some to talk about Kuroko? I'm relaxed, just here to remind people, who the Ace is around here.
You must be registered for see images
And u post all this for nothing.

I don't care which is better my friend..this team is my fav team and it will be...i don't really understand why u wroting so much lol im literally dieing about ur examples.Lmfao i honestly want to know how the fck they pop up in ur head?

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And u post all this for nothing.

I don't care which is better my friend..this team is my fav team and it will be...i don't really understand why u wroting so much lol im literally dieing about ur examples.Lmfao i honestly want to how the fck they pop up in ur head?
My examples were solid bruh. You know the answer to those examples, and you know why those examples mean you would take Aomine.