Trait Points
0⚔️
( Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu ) - Fury Swallow Technique
Show

Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

This was the last technique I learned. Thanks for taking this over. :)

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu ) - Fury Swallow Technique
Show

Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

This was the last technique I learned. Thanks for taking this over. :)
That's no problem, sorry for the delay. I'm a practcal man when it comes to jutsu. So i want you to understand them, not just read them and reword it like some do. So here we go:

( Kumo-Ryū Omotegiri ) - Cloud-Style Front Beheading
Damage: 30
Description: The user slashes forwards in front of them with their sword to strike the enemy target.
Note: Can only be used by a Cloud Member bio or be trained by one.

Not a member of the cloud so you can't use this, even though it's litterally a C rank sword slash.

( Enjin Ranbu ) - Circular Wild Dance
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

Simple again spin your sword to hit alot of people, nothing special.

( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

Jump, come down, stab from above like a drill... not much going on here and useless in most fights as you'll be hit away by like S rank shinra tensei or something lol

Any questions or anything to add?

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's no problem, sorry for the delay. I'm a practcal man when it comes to jutsu. So i want you to understand them, not just read them and reword it like some do. So here we go:

( Kumo-Ryū Omotegiri ) - Cloud-Style Front Beheading
Damage: 30
Description: The user slashes forwards in front of them with their sword to strike the enemy target.
Note: Can only be used by a Cloud Member bio or be trained by one.

Not a member of the cloud so you can't use this, even though it's litterally a C rank sword slash.

( Enjin Ranbu ) - Circular Wild Dance
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

Simple again spin your sword to hit alot of people, nothing special.

( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

Jump, come down, stab from above like a drill... not much going on here and useless in most fights as you'll be hit away by like S rank shinra tensei or something lol

Any questions or anything to add?
No real questions. The fact they have no chakra cost means I can combine them with some of my own unique techniques. Which is beneficial. Other than that being C rank makes them barely better than freeform and a lot more difficult to pull off, these ones anyway. They're weaker than any freeform I do with my Kusanagi since a simple extension can make my freeform S ranked. So pretty trash for me lol.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No real questions. The fact they have no chakra cost means I can combine them with some of my own unique techniques. Which is beneficial. Other than that being C rank makes them barely better than freeform and a lot more difficult to pull off, these ones anyway. They're weaker than any freeform I do with my Kusanagi since a simple extension can make my freeform S ranked. So pretty trash for me lol.
It's always good to have your own traits like that to make stuff more useful.

Next ones:

( Nigenteki Ken Youshiki: Chikaku Cutto ) - Two-Blade Style: Close Cut
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After activating Two-Blade Style with his chakra blades, the user begins by slashing at his target twice, first with his dominant hand and then with his other, releasing two waves of piercing chakra waves. He finishes by slashing downwards with both hands hand to create one, final wave of chakra that has the combined strength of his chakra blades.
Note: User must own a pair of chakra blades.

Pretty simple, get some chakra blades and try to cut and slash with combos releasing waves. I hate combo jutsu as it's so specific, but i guess the waves of chakra come in handy.

( Senkō Jūjiki ) - Flash Cross Sever
Description: After activating Two-Blade Style with his chakra blades, the user will deliver multiple punches to the foe before slashing them with his chakra blades in a cross-style.

Eh, same as above, shame you have to do the punches first and can't release the waves.

( Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana ) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

A lightning sword, sasuke no juts or what ever you want to call it.. saw it alot in the kage summit, somehow beat on samurai with it.

Any questions?

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's always good to have your own traits like that to make stuff more useful.

Next ones:

( Nigenteki Ken Youshiki: Chikaku Cutto ) - Two-Blade Style: Close Cut
Description: After activating Two-Blade Style with his chakra blades, the user begins by slashing at his target twice, first with his dominant hand and then with his other, releasing two waves of piercing chakra waves. He finishes by slashing downwards with both hands hand to create one, final wave of chakra that has the combined strength of his chakra blades.

Pretty simple, get some chakra blades and try to cut and slash with combos releasing waves. I hate combo jutsu as it's so specific, but i guess the waves of chakra come in handy.

( Senkō Jūjiki ) - Flash Cross Sever
Description: After activating Two-Blade Style with his chakra blades, the user will deliver multiple punches to the foe before slashing them with his chakra blades in a cross-style.

Eh, same as above, shame you have to do the punches first and can't release the waves.

( Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana ) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

A lightning sword, sasuke no juts or what ever you want to call it.. saw it alot in the kage summit, somehow beat on samurai with it.

Any questions?
Nah no real questions. Basically I can be Asuma in the generations games with the first two, or I can be Sasuke trying to be Orochimaru by calling his weapon the sword of Kusanagi even though it's not even close to as cool as mine. Except since I have the real deal I can make that technique a lot better by extending my blade first. Silly Sasuke naming his weapon misleading things.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah no real questions. Basically I can be Asuma in the generations games with the first two, or I can be Sasuke trying to be Orochimaru by calling his weapon the sword of Kusanagi even though it's not even close to as cool as mine. Except since I have the real deal I can make that technique a lot better by extending my blade first. Silly Sasuke naming his weapon misleading things.
Silly sasuke sums up the entire second half of the series lol

( Chakura Bōsekiken ) - Chakra Spinning Blade
Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword, making it glow blue, and then jump into the air. They spin at a rapid rate, creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

Self explanitory, you become like a human helicopter with your sword xd

( Rensei Shinkuken ) – Drilling Crimson Blade
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

This can be useful. If you can distract them so you can hit them into the air in place, but as you can extend your blade this should be rather useful ti you

( Suraisu Shinku no Nami ) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

My favorite ken technique. Use it anyway you want to release a wave of chakra. I used it before with my ichigo bio to fit in character, or when you are in close combat, release ts as they go to block, thats quite fun.

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Silly sasuke sums up the entire second half of the series lol

( Chakura Bōsekiken ) - Chakra Spinning Blade
Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword, making it glow blue, and then jump into the air. They spin at a rapid rate, creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

Self explanitory, you become like a human helicopter with your sword xd

( Rensei Shinkuken ) – Drilling Crimson Blade
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

This can be useful. If you can distract them so you can hit them into the air in place, but as you can extend your blade this should be rather useful ti you

( Suraisu Shinku no Nami ) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

My favorite ken technique. Use it anyway you want to release a wave of chakra. I used it before with my ichigo bio to fit in character, or when you are in close combat, release ts as they go to block, thats quite fun.
No questions about these, they're all pretty explanatory. The third seems the most useful for sure. Got to love air slashes. lol

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it may seem like i skipped alot out, but most are either cloud kenjutsu, which can only be taught and used by members of the cloud village, or belong to others like Jiraiya or seven swordsman or samurai. Which you can learn with the respective character. Much like the second jutsu is Oro specific :)

( Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou ) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts to the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

Pretty pointless, i mean we are going for the kill right? Unless you're trying to take them alive, i'd see this more of a tai move as your sword handle being used as a baton rather than an actual sword.

( Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Happōha ) - Grass Cutting Sword: Blades from Eight Directions
Description: Orochimaru summons several replicas of his Sword of Kusanagi which attacks the enemy from every direction.

You probably already know about this one, which i'm sure you'd love to explore with some of your customs for the sword.

(Nigenteki Ken Youshiki) Two-Blade Style
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: An addition-line technique that augments the killing power of a blade like a kunai or sword by flowing chakra into it. The materialised chakra is shaped like a blade, cutting up everything it touches. It is also possible to alter the attack range of the weapon by adjusting the amount of chakra put into the blade. Seeing through the movements is said to be a Herculean task. The density of the chakra is so high it becomes visible. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through solid rock or cut through iron (B-rank or below).
Note: Mode lasts four turns and can only be activated once.
Note: User must own a pair of chakra blades

Love this technique, might just summon a pair in a fight, go tai with chakra blades and live the Asuma dream xd

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it may seem like i skipped alot out, but most are either cloud kenjutsu, which can only be taught and used by members of the cloud village, or belong to others like Jiraiya or seven swordsman or samurai. Which you can learn with the respective character. Much like the second jutsu is Oro specific :)

( Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou ) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts to the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

Pretty pointless, i mean we are going for the kill right? Unless you're trying to take them alive, i'd see this more of a tai move as your sword handle being used as a baton rather than an actual sword.

( Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Happōha ) - Grass Cutting Sword: Blades from Eight Directions
Description: Orochimaru summons several replicas of his Sword of Kusanagi which attacks the enemy from every direction.

You probably already know about this one, which i'm sure you'd love to explore with some of your customs for the sword.

(Nigenteki Ken Youshiki) Two-Blade Style
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: An addition-line technique that augments the killing power of a blade like a kunai or sword by flowing chakra into it. The materialised chakra is shaped like a blade, cutting up everything it touches. It is also possible to alter the attack range of the weapon by adjusting the amount of chakra put into the blade. Seeing through the movements is said to be a Herculean task. The density of the chakra is so high it becomes visible. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through solid rock or cut through iron (B-rank or below).
Note: Mode lasts four turns and can only be activated once.
Note: User must own a pair of chakra blades

Love this technique, might just summon a pair in a fight, go tai with chakra blades and live the Asuma dream xd
No real questions about any of them. You're completely right about the second one, I've actually tried a few times to make replica kusanagi in my CJ lol. Same with the third, though something to add to the third myself. Technically the Noldor bow if I read correctly comes apart in to a pair of chakra blades. So technically I think we could use this technique with our Noldor blades. I've been studying the clan in preparation to join lol.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No real questions about any of them. You're completely right about the second one, I've actually tried a few times to make replica kusanagi in my CJ lol. Same with the third, though something to add to the third myself. Technically the Noldor bow if I read correctly comes apart in to a pair of chakra blades. So technically I think we could use this technique with our Noldor blades. I've been studying the clan in preparation to join lol.
By wording you are right. We can use this technique, but why would you want to when you can coat them in any rank holy fire.

Next 3:

(Nigenteki Ken Youshiki: Maichimonji) Two-Blade Style: Straight Line
Description: After activating Two-Blade Style with his chakra blades, the user channels even more chakra into his blades, essentially "charging up" the weapon. He then dashes forward at his target, slashing three consecutive times followed by one final slash aimed at the neck with the aim to decapitate them. Alternatively, the user can simply choose to release a single, strong wave of piercing chakra that can cut through any A-Rank jutsu or below.
Note: Can only be used three times.

The first part of this jutsu is just meh to me, like the others a combo that is specific i don't like. But a wave of chakra to cut through any A rank or below? No matter what it is? I'll take that as a win. I mean use that in the middle of a CQC fight and it's gg, even if they throw up a defense it will be hard to get an S rank defense up instantly.

(Gōken: Kabuto Kudaki) Strong Sword: Helmet Crusher
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user enhances chakra into sword, increasing its size and cutting power by creating a chakra sword. Then, he delivers a straight slash into the ground, creating a huge shockwave that will deal massive damage to his opponent.

This is cool for Rp purposes of all things. Reminds me of Mihawk from OP if you watch it. But yeah good general counter to A ranks and below or to create some distance.

( Kenjutsu: Hirashin ) - Sword Technique: Lightning Rod
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

Personal favourite on my steel bio. Litterally the name of a jutsu, you use your sword to rechannel lightning in to the ground, great when people spam nagashi.

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By wording you are right. We can use this technique, but why would you want to when you can coat them in any rank holy fire.

Next 3:

(Nigenteki Ken Youshiki: Maichimonji) Two-Blade Style: Straight Line
Description: After activating Two-Blade Style with his chakra blades, the user channels even more chakra into his blades, essentially "charging up" the weapon. He then dashes forward at his target, slashing three consecutive times followed by one final slash aimed at the neck with the aim to decapitate them. Alternatively, the user can simply choose to release a single, strong wave of piercing chakra that can cut through any A-Rank jutsu or below.
Note: Can only be used three times.

The first part of this jutsu is just meh to me, like the others a combo that is specific i don't like. But a wave of chakra to cut through any A rank or below? No matter what it is? I'll take that as a win. I mean use that in the middle of a CQC fight and it's gg, even if they throw up a defense it will be hard to get an S rank defense up instantly.

(Gōken: Kabuto Kudaki) Strong Sword: Helmet Crusher
Damage points: 60
Description: The user enhances chakra into sword, increasing its size and cutting power by creating a chakra sword. Then, he delivers a straight slash into the ground, creating a huge shockwave that will deal massive damage to his opponent.

This is cool for Rp purposes of all things. Reminds me of Mihawk from OP if you watch it. But yeah good general counter to A ranks and below or to create some distance.

( Kenjutsu: Hirashin ) - Sword Technique: Lightning Rod
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

Personal favourite on my steel bio. Litterally the name of a jutsu, you use your sword to rechannel lightning in to the ground, great when people spam nagashi.
No questions about these either really. I have the general idea of them all down they're quite simplistic. I do like lightning rod. It's a shame you can't store the lightning from it in your blade however. Maybe with fuuin jutsu

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No questions about these either really. I have the general idea of them all down they're quite simplistic. I do like lightning rod. It's a shame you can't store the lightning from it in your blade however. Maybe with fuuin jutsu
That's so generic, storing an element in a seal, need to be more creative than that. But saying that i have a seal that allows me to eat a jutsu then spit it back out, so who am i to talk?

But anyway, the rest of the jutsu in the cannon list belong to the cloud which is not my place to teach as a member of Suna, or they are customs donated to the cannon list for all to use. You can feel free to ask me anything about those customs in the thread but i feel it's not my place to teach anothers custom even if it's made cannon.

So unless you have any questions about the techniques you've learned, the limit to what you can make or those customs i mentioned, your training is complete.

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think I've pretty much got it down. I assume I can make s rank and above customs even though it ends at A rank canon I guess this because I've seen an S rank donated move. Other than that yeah I've got it down pat I believe.