Make one thing clear

Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When it comes to Foot speed, Gai 8 gates is leagues above anyone else. Due to the fact he was Destorting the space around him while running, we can safely deduct"hes speed can be aproximated to that of Light Speed 300 000 m/s". To the average eyes,hes movements may seem instantaneous, however Madara had Rinnegan/ems.

Ftg and Kamui make use of wormholes in other words releportation, that is completely instantaneous, however we are talking about "foot speed" even the great yellow flash would come a far second to an 8 gater in foot speed.

I hope everyone can see that.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How someone can said Guy is light speed when we never saw him circling the earth 7 times in one second

And I even doubt he can do that.

from my average eyes, he just massively Hypersonic and close to sub relativistic.

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How someone can said Guy is light speed when we never saw him circling the earth 7 times in one second

And I even doubt he can do that.

from my average eyes, he just massively Hypersonic and close to sub relativistic.
Guy was destorting space. Only things that move at the speed of light can accomplish this. Gai did.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guy was destorting space. Only things that move at the speed of light can accomplish this. Gai did.
I will post my previous comment from other thread;

I found the problem of understanding the fact/theory here.

You must be registered for see images

Here it said the object that moved in light speed will appeared distort because of the speed and not the space around the object or the target. But in NV the thing that got distorted by the speed was the space around Might Guy and Madara stuff and not Guy himself. Thats mean Might Guy attack was not light speed but it created a suction force around/from that attack.

I dont know what kind of speed can create a suction force like that? But inside that fact sheet it never said Light Speed will create a suction force.

And also if Guy move at light speed, Madara shouldn't be able to see Guy's movement because you know how fast Light travel right? Guy will hit Madara instantly in that short distances without Madara aware of Guy movement.
Thread:

-Space-

The speed of light is supposed to be the same in all frames of reference, and a speed is a distance divided by a time. We can't change time without changing distance, since then the speed couldn't come out the same. If time is distorted by a factor of γ, then lengths must also be distorted according to the same ratio. An object in motion appears longest to someone who is at rest with respect to it, and is shortened along the direction of motion as seen by other observers.

Nothing about light speed can distort "space" outside of the user

Last edited:

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will post my previous comment from other thread;

Thread:

-Space-

The speed of light is supposed to be the same in all frames of reference, and a speed is a distance divided by a time. We can't change time without changing distance, since then the speed couldn't come out the same. If time is distorted by a factor of γ, then lengths must also be distorted according to the same ratio. An object in motion appears longest to someone who is at rest with respect to it, and is shortened along the direction of motion as seen by other observers.

Nothing about light speed can distort "space" outside of the user
Distortion of Space requires at least relativistic speeds. Relativistic speeds start at 10% of the speed of light, which would be 29,979,245.8 meters per second. Gai is at least this fast.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Distortion of Space requires at least relativistic speeds. Relativistic speeds start at 10% of the speed of light, which would be 29,979,245.8 meters per second. Gai is at least this fast.
What distort is not "Space" but the "Object shaped" that moved around speed of light.

Do you have any research article that say "space" around and near the "Object" will get distort from light speed movement or light speed movement can create a pulling force?

Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[
Thats incorrect. If matter travels "near" speed of light its mass starts increasing exponentially until inifinity (meaning the mass of something and someone traveling at light speed would be inifinite)

No one knows why mass distorts space, but i assume as the mass of an object traveling near light increases gravity takes its tall on space, as u know gravity bends space thats why the planets orbit in the first place"

anyway based on these facts Gai is absolutely Not traveling at light speed, I would say near light, however hes massshould be heavy enough to swallow the galaxy, but we'll just blame that on kishis ignorance in physics.

as for time dilation Einstein postulated that we are all moving at the speed of light through time. However, when we start to move in any spatial dimension, we take away from our speed through time in order to supply the desired speed in the spatial dimension. This is sort of like taking a straight path between two LINE SEGMENTS (The geodesic, if you can call it that with lines... Like, picture two straight parallel lines, and you're just travelling from the dead-center of the first to the dead-center of the second.), or taking a trajectory. If we move in a diagonal (the trajectory) (from one endpoint of one of the segments to the opposite endpoint of the other, while still facing straight - like, sort of side-ways moving), it will obviously take us longer to get there, though we are basically covering the same "vertical" distance (you can call this the "h" of the triangle that forms between the path and the second line). This is because some of the time must be wasted for our movement in the second dimension - the diagonal. Before, we were only moving in one spatial dimension - straight. We had to take away from our "moving straight" time to add to our "moving diagonally time". Likewise, we are taking away from our "moving through time" time (as retarded as that sounds), to add to our "moving forward in a spatial dimension" time. This is unnoticable at average Earthly speeds, but becomes very evident if propagating at nearly the speed of light.

this is why if we travel at light speed time stops.

Theory goes faster than light speed would get us back in time, but im pretty sure time travel is impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansatsuken