sargon106

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can someone please make me a bio, I will buy it for kumi! nvm only have 41.11 kumi D; unless someone willing to do one for that xD

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will make bio's for people, if they want. Just tell me the cannon character you want (or give me pictures of a custom and tell me basically what you want in your history and everything else). For free, just cause I like making bio's.

sargon106

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um cant find bio shop? Link please, and umm would you like to make me a bio sharkingdork? Well basically I want a custom bio, about a 15 year old, back story father was killed heart exploded, mom left him, raised by grandparent (hinted he was unwanted) used the pain and neglect to basically used it to gain power/pontential. please be 5'11 135 lbs. umm name to be Arashi idk bout last name.. hmm Can I get a custom wep? If not, He has a sword, just a regular one the size of sasuke's. And idk what else? hmm... Born on the outskirts of a small town near the rain village o.o He's gearing towards power more than anything, not really evil just trying to get stronger. Has two lost brothers, well one is 20, (5 years older) he left when he was arashi's age, he became a rouge ninja, while the other who is 18 yrs old vanished.... Ofc he knew his bros, but one day they both set off.. yadadad idk what else to add sorry for being rude, love you:p