Not open for further replies.

Hawtness

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like to assume it's a technical issue but I have this bad feeling it's the staff's doing.

Either way, is it possible to have my posts recovered?

Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either the threads that you posted in were deleted, resulting in your posts getting deleted as well.

Or you broke a rule and a moderator/global mod/admin decided that it was severe enough to take away a part of your post count. They can do that if they think that a member deserves a severe punishment for rule breaking.

You can pm a mod and ask if they know what happened.

Οdin

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, you were arguing over something serious with two Admins in your profile... so take a guess. :p

Post count got reset. -Hint-

Hawtness

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either the threads that you posted in were deleted, resulting in your posts getting deleted as well.

Or you broke a rule and a moderator/global mod/admin decided that it was severe enough to take away a part of your post count. They can do that if they think that a member deserves a severe punishment for rule breaking.

You can pm a mod and ask if they know what happened.
If that was the case then I should have been notified. I was never alerted about the post removal.

Spam it out in the video games and rl stuff bruh
I'm not looking to have large post count. I just want to know why my posts were deleted in the first place and if I can get them back.

EDIT: Even my GFX request thread was removed. What was wrong with that?

Last edited:

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If your posts were removed either you have spammed certain topics or the topics you have discussed in were deleted, thus, your post count decreased.
Also, the mod/admins have no obligation to notify you of such things. It is your own responsibility to assure that, when you post in a thread, you don't post off-topic things that are considered spam, leading to your post deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.