[Spoilers] Major Spoilers Dragon ball super ep 126

Star Child

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find that the spoilers are often addressed within the first couple minutes of the episode so I'm not to concerned with it either way. Not to say that it will be unimportant, but it usually doesn't hold a cloud over the entire episode. (For example,in a recent episode the spoilers we had about frieza offering to join U11 were true but Dyspo spent about 2 seconds considering frieza's request and then it was over).

And with the power scaling of this series I truly have no idea if 17 or frieza are a match for Toppo

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And with the power scaling of this series I truly have no idea if 17 or frieza are a match for Toppo
They definitely aren't. They wouldn't use such distant attack methods if so. If their situation boils down to chunking rocks and shooting beams, odds are they need help and that's Goku's call. There's no way both Frieza and 17 stay in, though.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They definitely aren't. They wouldn't use such distant attack methods if so. If their situation boils down to chunking rocks and shooting beams, odds are they need help and that's Goku's call. There's no way both Frieza and 17 stay in, though.
They both will get eliminated by Toppo. Mark my words

Reactions: 00Rinne

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegeta needs a win. If he doesn't beat Toppo he's on current Gohan's level of shit. All he did from the Namek saga on was being defeated by the main enemy and waiting for either Goku, Trunks or Gohan to save the day.