[Approved] Mahito Claymore | 真人

Detective L

Supreme
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,006
Reaction score
1,230
"Life has no weight or particular value. Just like how water flows through the earth… …life simply flows. For you, me and everyone else–it's the same. Without meaning. Without value. That’s why you can do whatever you want. Live the way you want. Don’t limit yourself to just being indifferent. There's no reason to live by such a restricting philosophy. If you're hungry, eat. If you hate, kill"

You must be registered for see images

B A S I C ∾ I N F O R M A T I O N​
Name: Mahito​
Nickname: Patches​
Gender: Male​
Age: 28​
Clan: Claymore​
Nindo: Art is a Blast!​

L O O K S​


You must be registered for see images

A patchwork face and gray eyes. Mahito possesses heterochromia, as his left eye is dark blue and his right eye is gray. He has long grayish-blue hair that reaches past his neck. Along with his face, Mahito has stitches all across his body that give him the appearance that he was sewn together.​
P E R S O N A L I T Y

You must be registered for see images

Mahito is a sadistic, immature Claymore who enjoys toying with human emotions. He believes he was born from human transgressions and considers himself the very manifestation of humans' hatred of each other. As such, Mahito believes that humans should be extinguished and Claymores should rule in their place. ​
​
V I L L A G E ∾ I N F O R M A T I O N​
Village of Birth: Land of Fire​
WSE Clan: N/A​
R A N K & C H A K R A ∾ I N F O R M A T I O N

Mind: 5 | Agility: 5 | Body: 6 | Dexterity: 4 | Spirit: 5 | Vitality: 0 ​
Ninja Rank: Jounin​
Chakra: 2600​
Health: 160​
Specialty: Minds Keen Eye | Chakra Fortification (Claymore) | Personal Summoning Specialist | Yang Specialist | Peak Elementalist (Wind) | Advanced Tracking Specialist​
​
E L E M E N T S​
​
Earth ​
Wind​
Water
You must be registered for see images
​
Lightning ​
Fire​
Chloroform​
Mawscape​
Liquid Nitrogen​
Draconium​
​
S K I L L S​
​
Taijutsu​
Genjutsu​
Ninjutsu​
Kenjutsu​
NB Taijutsu​
Fuuinjutsu​
Kinjutsu​
Claymore Techniques​
Perfect Snake Sage Mode​
Yin Release​
Yang Release​
​
S U M M O N S​
​
Snakes & Arts​
Box Jellyfish & Arts​
​
C U S T O M ∾ F I G H T I N G ∾ S T Y L E S​
​
Way of Barriers​
Warrior Monks Way​
Hidden Rope Arts​
Surreal Palm​
Namikazeron​
B A C K G R O U N D ∾ I N F O R M A T I O N

Chapter 1: Birth of a Monster
​
An uneventful birth - and a life, while short, littered with war and death. Mahito had not seen much kindness from humans. He had become a "other" and quickly ostracized. Carrying his rage into battle, Mahito gained many a battle scar - further distancing himself from others, physically. His body stitched and tattered. Mahito carries within him a soul yearning for knowledge, though encased in a shell ready for battle. ​
​
O T H E R​
▶ Fuuinjutsu Seals


​

▶ Personal Summoning

​
​
T H E M E ∾ S O N G & B A C K G R O U N D ∾ M U S I C


B A T T L E S​
Won: None​
Lost: None​
​
Dropping: A2​

Biography Approved
Checked by Red-Robin
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Erzo

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
17,964
Reaction score
776
best bio on AB fr fr
 

Red-Robin

Regular
Joined
Mar 5, 2020
Messages
838
Reaction score
460
This is looking great thus far. One thing stands out though, and unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible, you're afforded 6 specialties and you currently only have 5 picked out. There's no rule against having less, if you'd prefer, though I'm not sure why you would. Haha.

With that in mind, please let me know when you've made the changes necessary or if you'd prefer to leave it as is. If you're no longer able to edit it yourself, then go ahead and let me know what you'd like to have put in and I'll be glad to put it in for you.
 

Detective L

Supreme
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
20,006
Reaction score
1,230
This is looking great thus far. One thing stands out though, and unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible, you're afforded 6 specialties and you currently only have 5 picked out. There's no rule against having less, if you'd prefer, though I'm not sure why you would. Haha.

With that in mind, please let me know when you've made the changes necessary or if you'd prefer to leave it as is. If you're no longer able to edit it yourself, then go ahead and let me know what you'd like to have put in and I'll be glad to put it in for you.
Heyo, unable to edit.
You can add Advanced Tracking Specialist please.
 
Top