Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... I'd say I'm surprised that's your explanation, but it's you so I'm really not. Anyway, I ain't gonna waste your time so let's get through these amazingly strong B Rank jutsu. You know the drill.

( Jishaku Ninpou: Denji Genmu ) - Magnetic Ninja Art: Electric Phantasms
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 5 per metal object that hits
Description: Through physical contact, the user turns the opponent into a living magnet by manipulating their polarity. This causes non chakra infused metals within mid range to become drawn into the opponent, causing damage as they collide with him. This technique can also be applied to items to either extend the reach required to strike the opponent, hitting them and magnetizing them then or to draw metals towards an object.

Note: Can only be used by Toroi and custom Basic Magnetism bios.

( Jishaku Ninpou: Mugen Inseki ) - Magnetic Ninja Art: Infinite Meteorites
Type: Offensive
Damage: 40
Description: After choosing a specific location on the earth, the user makes several hand seals while making contact with the earth and changing the polarity of that chosen spot. By doing this, giant portions of the earth are broken up and all are drawn towards it. Everything within a mid range radius is drawn into the location.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... I'd say I'm surprised that's your explanation, but it's you so I'm really not. Anyway, I ain't gonna waste your time so let's get through these amazingly strong B Rank jutsu. You know the drill.

( Jishaku Ninpou: Denji Genmu ) - Magnetic Ninja Art: Electric Phantasms
Type: Supplementary
Damage: 5 per metal object that hits
Description: Through physical contact, the user turns the opponent into a living magnet by manipulating their polarity. This causes non chakra infused metals within mid range to become drawn into the opponent, causing damage as they collide with him. This technique can also be applied to items to either extend the reach required to strike the opponent, hitting them and magnetizing them then or to draw metals towards an object.

Note: Can only be used by Toroi and custom Basic Magnetism bios.

( Jishaku Ninpou: Mugen Inseki ) - Magnetic Ninja Art: Infinite Meteorites
Type: Offensive
Damage: 40
Description: After choosing a specific location on the earth, the user makes several hand seals while making contact with the earth and changing the polarity of that chosen spot. By doing this, giant portions of the earth are broken up and all are drawn towards it. Everything within a mid range radius is drawn into the location.
Look, what more do you want? Is to the point. We all know how stronk this shit is. Or something like that. Either way I got that shit on lock.

First tech is touch someone without consent and turn them into a magnet. Any metal with no chakra in it will be drawn to them and they will take 5 damage per item that hits them. Can also use it to draw items to something. Maybe infuse it into a sword to draw in projectiles for example.

Second technique acts a little bit like MIE. You do the handseals, make contact with the earth and choose a spot to make giant parts of earth to be drawn to that location.