Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Magi need the anime to comeback(Not the Sinbad spin off). If the anime world saw the Alibaba vs Hakuryuu fight, it would gain a massive amount of fans.

Alibaba had a HUGE character development to the point where he seems like a brand character.

Magi has been really amazing since the Solomon Arc ended. Yeah, it definitely need it's anime back to help maximize the sells overseas at least.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It surely is, magi is definitely a 8/10 manga

Though I was kinda disappointed on how the author handled ren kouen....at least if they let him be executed like a real man infront of the mass with his pride still in, it would have been much better.

Oh and the award for the biggest ***** move ever goes to......
You must be registered for see images

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
The fight between Alibaba and Hakuryuu was badass and legendary. Specially the outcome, and like you said, the story after Solomon Arc is much more entertaining.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Magi has a big fanbase, you just don't see stupid fanboys spreading crap like some other Manga's have.
Best ongoing shounen and the solomon arc + Hakuryuu vs Alibaba/Gyokuen is legendary.
The final arc is going strong as well and it's just the start of it.

Reactions: Solo

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought it Kouen was done nicely. Hakuryuu really didn't have a reason to kill him. He became too obsessed with revenge.

Blame Abra, not Hakuei btw.

I couldn't get pass chapter one.
Why? You should really give it a second chance. They don't fight that often, but when they do, it's badass.

Reactions: Gintõki1