Magi>>Naruto

HyuugaHeir

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,418 posts 289 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
7,418
Reaction score
289
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The name "sinbad" alone makes me not want to watch it...I dont know why though:pick:

Hahaha why? Sinbad's pretty cool. I remember this Disney movie Sinbad.
 

Guy Fawkes

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,011 posts 178 reactions
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
3,011
Reaction score
178
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hahaha why? Sinbad's pretty cool. I remember this Disney movie Sinbad.

not bashing or trolling bro. ijs why not create original names? It was the originality that drew me to Naruto. There was practically nothing like it (that I had seen) it was perfect (part 1 at least). I never finished any other manga or anime beside Naruto.
 

HyuugaHeir

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,418 posts 289 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
7,418
Reaction score
289
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
not bashing or trolling bro. ijs why not create original names? It was the originality that drew me to Naruto. There was practically nothing like it (that I had seen) it was perfect (part 1 at least). I never finished any other manga or anime beside Naruto.

Ow. I see. Well Sinbad isnt the only unoriginal name. I think Aladdin and Alibaba would also ring a bell since the manga I think is based on some kind of Arabian setting and some worlds divided by international seas.
 

HyuugaHeir

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,418 posts 289 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
7,418
Reaction score
289
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Deleted. Teehheheheter
 

Tyris

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,382 posts 238 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
238
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Nobel

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,263 posts 245 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
245
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Guy Fawkes

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,011 posts 178 reactions
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
3,011
Reaction score
178
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ow. I see. Well Sinbad isnt the only unoriginal name. I think Aladdin and Alibaba would also ring a bell since the manga I think is based on some kind of Arabian setting and some worlds divided by international seas.

The only reason I even responded to your thread is because magi was among anime I was going to try in Naruto absence ironically enough, but the whole "sinbad" thing turned me off. but I do Like Tower Of God. And God of Highschool was great until it got too OP too quick.

But maybe I will check Magi, just so I can let you know if I like it or not bro, trying not to be close minded:win:
 

HyuugaHeir

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,418 posts 289 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
7,418
Reaction score
289
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The only reason I even responded to your thread is because magi was among anime I was going to try in Naruto absence ironically enough, but the whole "sinbad" thing turned me off. but I do Like Tower Of God. And God of Highschool was great until it got too OP too quick.

But maybe I will check Magi, just so I can let you know if I like it or not bro, trying not to be close minded:win:

Okay. I am llanning to check Tower of God too. Ive read some good reviews
 

HyuugaHeir

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,418 posts 289 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
7,418
Reaction score
289
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Yata Mirror

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
902 posts 105 reactions
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
902
Reaction score
105
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Magi is great.. but it's already on its last arc.. so it will probably end with 400 chapters
It takes quite a lot of effort to make 700 good chapters.. like Naruto

Currently the best manga imo are:
Magi: Labyrinth of Magic
Nanatsu no Taizai
Hunter X Hunter

Bleach, Fairy Tail are shit right now but in their defence they've been running for long..
 

HyuugaHeir

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,418 posts 289 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
7,418
Reaction score
289
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Last arc. You did have to.remind me T--T
 

Nobel

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,263 posts 245 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
245
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Yata Mirror

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
902 posts 105 reactions
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
902
Reaction score
105
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
not bashing or trolling bro. ijs why not create original names? It was the originality that drew me to Naruto. There was practically nothing like it (that I had seen) it was perfect (part 1 at least). I never finished any other manga or anime beside Naruto.

Magi is like the stories from the Arabian Nights put together in an alternate reality..
But the mangaka does it really well, she's talented.
The first time I read the synopsis and I saw all the familiar names I dropped the manga, then I watched a few episodes at a friend's place because she was watching it.. and I realized it was actually cool...
You should try it
 

6thHokage

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,408 posts 1,094 reactions
Joined
Aug 8, 2014
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
1,094
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
^Sakura fan obviously has no taste :nefer:



I can understand that i don't feel particularly inclined to go after the popular stuff either

I was joking. OPM is cool, but it shouldn't be compared to the big 3.
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Top