Kabu2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of all this story is from i would like to promote here in narutobase as a fanfiction style... to share in everyone here and mostly is to practice how fanfiction works...

Summary:MaGangryong is a high schooler unlike others. He has always had a dream of being the strongest. One day he meets Youcheon, who teaches him a powerful skill. One year later, people come to see him and announce that his "master" is dead. Because he was his only student,Gangryong has to follow them and go to a school where everybody has supernatural powers.

"While gangryoung is beaten by a gang he think that in this world there's no such thing as one vs. many that exist. each only obvious that two fist is stronger than one. fighting many guys by yourself only exist in the movies"​

"while Youcheon pass by and he help gangryoung from the gang"
You must be registered for see images
-thats what i thought until now

Gangryoung:hehey... how do i become that strong?

Youcheon: if you listen to your mom... and study hard....

Gangryoung:Dont screw me!!

while Gangryoung holding youcheon's feet​

Gangryoung:Teach me what do i have to do become like that

Youcheon:hey,hey! let go kid since since i save you from a group beating you should just give me your thanks. dont even try to ask for more

Gangryoung:dont act like such an ass and teach me ill make you my master

Youcheon: This shit very funny, why do i have to teach you?

Gangryoung: ill give you my money

Youcheon: How much? how much do you have?

Gangryoung:aoh.. one dollar and eighty cents

Yucheon: go play Tekken

Gangryoung:wait ill do anything i want to be strong as you! Master, Supreme lord,....

Youcheon: are you in Middle school?

Gangryoung:im the boss of 3rd year Gandpoong middle school not does shit..!!

Youcheon:stamina is the best in middle school fights runs 2 hour everyday, you got to have stamina to do anything,sh it like you cant crawl shouldnt try to fly i go by in this road once every six month, run hard during that time, if i see effort ill teach you a bit.

"Following the word from the stranger you just meet once is just plain stupid but he run like sh.it, hes like and idiot who believes what he say, and he think that youcheon is only that strongest person had ever seen"
to be cont...

Last edited:

Kabu2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Back to the last chapter gangryoung was beaten by the gang and there is a stranger who help him and he ask to be his master by the stranger is not agree with it and he just ask gangryoung to run 2 hours a day and said in every six months i pass in this road.. if i see some effort i will agree to beyour master

"two days have pass youcheon pass by while gangryoung just finish two hours running"​

Gangryoung:you said you pass by every six months?

Youcheon: huh!!! who are you?

"Gangryoung charge with a kick to Youcheon"​

Gangryoung: What!!! as.shole

Youcheon: i remember now the middle school kid that i save before

Gangryoung: i run like a shi.t because of you, *shouting* Teach me now!!

Youcheon: did i say one hour a day?

Gangryoung: no two hours

Youcheon: well then three hours from now on...

Gangryoung:*shouting*yo you shit

Youcheon: ill see you in six weeks

"Gangryoung always running three hours a days in six weeks pass"​

Youcheon: it was a joke i remember it.. well then you know that think from drunken fist? doing sit up while hanging in a bar using your legs do that..

Gangryoung: yes

Youcheon: can you do one handed pushup?

Youcheon: can you do splits right? do it...

Youcheon: how comportable are you in left hand?

"few months later"​

Youcheon:your uniform change

Gangryoung:im a high school now

Youcheon: oh congratulation... now that you become a high school student what should you do this time?

Gangryoung:you having fun there? seems that you just ****ing around with me...

Youcheon:so how was it? well not that fun, you were to obidient..

"again Gangryoung rushing attack to youcheon"
You must be registered for see images

Gangryoung:you bi.tch

Youcheon: Kekekekeke... he wait why do you want stronger anyways,aren't you strong in your ages?

Gangryoung: i want to be a ridiculously strong like you were one year ago it make perfect sense by it!!

Youcheon: it doesn't make sense at all normally people want to live thin and long. so im pretty amazed by you. jokes that i play a year.. think that a middle schooler would be faithful. well if got that much Determination i guess i should give you a chance....

to be cont..

Last edited: