Mafia RP

Xakingas

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I got an idea, there are 4 factions (but number of them can increase)
Mafia, godfather, cops and civilians
10 players register and the round starts, then I pm u guys your role
there will be 2 mafia members, 1 godfather, 2 cops and 5 civilians
there will be time of day and night
at day time everyone can chat and in the end of the day everyone vote someone to lynch, also players can choose not to lynch anybody (to lynch the "penguin"), the guy with most votes will lose the game and his role will announced (unless the most of the votes are penguin votes, in that case no one dies and night comes)
(votes must to be in this thread)
minimum votes for a lynch is 50% of left players
at night civilians do nothing, cops pm me who are they willing to shot, every cop has 2 bullets SO DONT WASTE THEM
mafia members and godfather can talk to eachother with pm and decide which player will be killed (1 kill for 1 mafia member) (after getting mafia member as your role, you will know who are other mafia members, and who is godfather)
only godfather pm me and say which people dies godfather is like a boss, if he doesnt like his member's targets he can change them
of course the targets of cops and mafia members will die and victim's role will be announced
civilians and cops cant talk at night nor in thread or pm, night will last for 5 minutes so make your desicions fast, day last for 10 minutes (chatting time)
the goal for cops and civilians is to kill all mafia (by shooting at night or lynching at day) remember other civilians wont know who are their allies or enemies)
LIES IS A PART OF THE GAME
I will regulate the game, I will be always right, remember not let your role to be known
if you want to play just write -I'm in-
after 10 players gather the round will start, others can play only when the ongoing game is over
(if I forgot to mention something pm or vm me ill fix this thread)

Last edited: