Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Mafia section has already completed 7 games and has an active userbase: https://animebase.me/forums/mafia-games.678/. I think it would be a good idea to add a Mafia chat channel in the WLA Discord to make more people play the games.

Also it would be nice to have a mentionable mafia role so that players can be notified when a new game is posted.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,017💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
It would be very nice.
The step-by-step Mafia Group is a nice addition to AB. Involving discord in this will help us all connect quickly. For example, we could now easily contact all the players who have participated in the games so far to inform them about the current game which is about to start.

Reactions: Rohan

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A squad chat would be private. For the purpose of the game a public chat is required so that everyone can know that a mafia game exists here.
I understand why you'd want that but, the rp channels aren't public and I think everyone knows it exists. If you made a squad, there's nothing stopping y'all from advertising it in other channels to inform people of its existence. To create an entirely new channel for the Mafia game seems excessive for a group of like 30-40 people tbh , and actually, iirc from my convos with Jas, this was the reason he created #squads, so a smaller community with a common interest can interact with one another and away from the madness of the regular channels.

Reactions: Alubama
Status
Not open for further replies.