AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got a point but still...those with power ergo AL, johan bear the weight the most. You will always be a bystander in some scenarios. And you'd wish to have more power in a bystanding situation...I also had no influence in this, even if I was the person who initiated all this "community event" thing.
lol

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you forget we played together multiple times? :hi:

That... Is exactly what a vig is for though. And this game mechanic is set up so that anyone could be a vig, and I'd use that opportunity every time.

It wasn't really a problem for the game, because inactivity was what buried it :nono: But I guess that can't be helped for small forums now, best we can do is organise games more seldom.

Aye, looking forward to fun games here - that is why I signed up - I hope the activity gets better.
I think vig is for a lot of things, but is not a N1 when you don't have a played day and a lynch before.
Abstaining is townier than shooting.
Every single townie counts for the game.

Natalija

Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know i am right, you will learn this playing more.
I wonder what gives you the disagreement here, please explain.
Experience. I've seen many cases and it's for the better to kill than hesitate and not get any flip at all. Especially at the start when it's a big number of players - it cannot hurt.
Vigs who don't shoot are legit useless.

And it's of course more fun :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Experience. I've seen many cases and it's for the better to kill than hesitate and not get any flip at all. Especially at the start when it's a big number of players - it cannot hurt.
Vigs who don't shoot are legit useless.

And it's of course more fun :ROFLMAO:
How many games gave you this experience?
Any villa life counts, of course it hurts the wincon of villagers if you misfire.
Taking as eg this game, when you don't show yourself in the pregame to check players in direct interaction how do you make a decision about someone being harmful for town?

Natalija

Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many games gave you this experience?
Any villa life counts, of course it hurts the wincon of villagers if you misfire.
Taking as eg this game, when you don't show yourself in the pregame to check players in direct interaction how do you make a decision about someone being harmful for town?
Too many to count when I was actual vig and hesitated - then paid the price. It doesn't pay off.

Hmmm I wasn't there because I missed it, but I read the whole thing before deciding ofc. I chose among those I saw talk.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too many to count when I was actual vig and hesitated - then paid the price. It doesn't pay off.

Hmmm I wasn't there because I missed it, but I read the whole thing before deciding ofc. I chose among those I saw talk.
I was vig myself few times, i was killed by vig as both AIs, and me as town vig i targeted more town than mafia because is hard to discern when you don't have infos. But i hit mafia too and that was indeed rewarding.
Though town vig should not hero shot in N1 when there is not day 1.
The mission of the vig is to clear the Poe, you couldn't have a Poe in that moment.

What exactly made you take the decision?

Reactions: Rej