Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias

THE SCUMMIEST TOWNIE in TOWN is here. ( YES I USE GREEN BECAUSE I'M TOWN)

SO.. what we got here?

Elmage Dead
Michelle Dead
Soulkiller / Finalbeta Dead
Hayumi Dead

Ratchet lynched. ( good job on this one)

Elmage died from the hands of someone who plays Mafia on AB and knows Elmage Caliber.

Michelle plays all over the place and well known Good Mafia player so anyone can. Be a suspect from her death.

Hayumi - anyone can give a clue. I only play with her on Thrillerbark and sometimes here.

Finalbeta - well. This is a hunch. The group that killed Elmage perpahs didn't noticed that Soulkiller was replaced BY Finalbeta.

So for now narrowing my suspects to Main players from AB.

Poison, Rej, RedGlover, The Lukundo, The Statusquo, Haze. Did I missed anyone?

Natalija

Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, for mafia. I'm looking at the spells and all they do is know if your target was visited.
Town can kill as well, fam. Look at the spell list.
@Natalija Welcome To Animebase.:flowers: can you give me some background of your playstyle and where you came from?
Thank you :win:

My playstyle? Hmm I don't think I'm the one to answer that. Came from WG.

I didn't see you post before, have I missed it?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe we can assume you're one of the delays. You should be healed tonight.
how was Haze a target?

SO.. what we got here?

Elmage Dead
Michelle Dead
Hayumi Dead

Elmage died from the hands of someone who plays Mafia on AB and knows Elmage Caliber.

Michelle plays all over the place and well known Good Mafia player so anyone can. Be a suspect from her death.

Hayumi - anyone can give a clue. I only play with her on Thrillerbark and sometimes here.

Finalbeta - well. This is a hunch. The group that killed Elmage perpahs didn't noticed that Soulkiller was replaced BY Finalbeta.

:lok: okay let's gamble on you being town, why are people you know suspects?

Reactions: RedGloverKing

RedGloverKing

Kin
192💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@RedGloverKing since you're online
Give me your thoughts on why Finalbeta was killed last night.? Who could possibly be the suspect for his death?

@Natalija Welcome To Animebase.:flowers: can you give me some background of your playstyle and where you came from?
past game experience? Although my long stay here i have only played 3 mafia games with none of them having me be active or alive past D2. I'll read up to see if Fina said too much and mafia had to silence them.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
454💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

SO.. what we got here?

Elmage Dead
Michelle Dead
Hayumi Dead

Hatumi was apparently killed by toujo and I wouldn’t call myself a main ab player having only played 1 game with almost everyone if I’ve played with them at all. Like I’ve played with poison on mu and prob luk and ive played with inso/ted in some turbos and stuff

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
454💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t know if someone else targeted me, but I think odd tracked me. I don’t know for sure though.

Also I didn’t know nata was new here. I thought he had just not played last time.

Tristania

Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tracked Hinata and she visited no one. Two people used the incendiom spell and Rej brought up a good point if you get set on fire you should at least get a notification and if you don't get a notification then how are the players supposed to know when to heal you if you don't get a notification?