Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I fail to find an user matching the username 'Phoenix', so unless an hijack was set up and such user changed his/her username to mop up what was left of their appalling mess up, I fail to understand this Phoenix lynch.

On the other side of the moon, I feel highly skeptical about Ratchet/Toujo's explanation on his night kill.

Blindfiring a player on the first night (given the odds such player would flip Town) for the sole purpose to have an easier time in the game doesn't cut a good figure, moreover I doubt the players who got killed are realistically so creditworthy that an experienced player like Ratchet would deem such tricky to tangle with.

So what I think I'm gazing into is that he is simply trying his best defence after being found covered in blood (I really doubt the accuser is lying, I don't see a point), but such defence is far from compelling.

Vote Lynch Toujo

Oh we have no insight on how many kills Mafia could precisely access to during that Night, or even how many it will access to in the upcoming nights, so I think that fussing over this notion requires more advancement in the game before we can expand our knowledge and groom a grasp on it. I think that predicting it now is too shallow.
who's sub are you fam?, baby yeah and now do the: FAM FAM LALALALAALA FAM FAM LALALALALA!

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lady coffee

I kinda think they are pho based off of their comment about it.

rej, I wanted to spell the entire dorm and yes it was mainly for my entertainment. It isn’t really a punishment though so idk why you get that out of it

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is a summer name?
I totallyyyyy messed up, I meant Wizard Name 😀
Lady coffee

I kinda think they are pho based off of their comment about it.

rej, I wanted to spell the entire dorm and yes it was mainly for my entertainment. It isn’t really a punishment though so idk why you get that out of it
Oh yes it is a punishment because I need to concentrate, yeah shake it. Shake shake it.

I hate being victim of these kind of abilities ayyyyyyy ayyyyy. But I am glad you are enjoyiiiing-ching-ching this. Ouh yeah lalalala.
Swing it up!

So wait, you want to curse our whole dorm? Why Hazel? What if you hurt someone-someone oh yay!? Yay! :(

Reactions: Haze_with_a_Z

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote lynch @Toujo @Johan3113

He didnt scumhunt this DP. Could be indie or literally everything but less chance to town than other stuff.

Chorus:
He didnt scumhunt this DP. Could be indie or literally everything but less chance to town than other stuff

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So wait, you want to curse our whole dorm? Why?
I didn’t know what it did and I thought it would be funny. I think I’m gonna do a dif spell tonight if I still live but idk which yet.

I’m at toujo 3p and Coffee mafia but then idk how 3p works in spells regard and I might have the wrong idea about that. I think atm it is better to get mafia but it could very well be different in both what others think we should do and what we actually do.

Johan3113

Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deadric Ciggory used Avensegium on someone
Cedric Diggory used Avensegium on someone
Renaldo Moon used Avensegium on someone
Ampharos used Avensegium on someone
Muggly used Avensegium on someone
Hazel Axeny used Avensegium on someone
Andromeda Black used Incendium on someone
Gin used Incendium on someone
Phoenix used Avada Kedavara on someone killing them
Bao the Cat used Episkey on someone

Finalbeta, The Boss and a member of Town has been killed

Day 2 has started. You have 24 hours to lynch someone!