Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure I follow the logic behind the votes on me. You know what my name is. You know I didn't use the scum killing spell. So unless you think scum have several kills to use in one night (in a game this size) then it feels like a lazy way to approach things.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it usually is 25% of the number of players, do the math :p

There haven't been many posts but I still sustain the TAC vote, felt like the "whoa, why are you voting Ratchet?" may have been a TMI slip. You should have an idea about what's happening, tania tracked Ratchet to the kill, TAC reacting the way he did felt like scum that's trying to look townie by "keeping a clear head and evaluating everything" when that was an easy analysis to make.
its 3 dormentarys riight-aight-aight? so you think there is more than one scum in each dormentary-ary-ary uh yeah?
Ratchet is sus-sus-sus

Did you miss the Avada Kedavra thingggggggggggg?

Andndndndndndndnd
I think we have the same spelllllllll spell spell
buuuuut we dooooont know-owo-owo who used it, only know-owo-owo what their wizard name issssss-badum-ts

yaaaay- let's make a feature

Reactions: Natalija

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I keep forgetting the check AB lmao. I’m also a bit lost with this set up if I’m honest
just set set set a timer baby

we had similair-air-air setups on Oro Jackson, baby yeah like Michael Jackson, UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm not sure I follow the logic behind the votes on me. You know what my name is. You know I didn't use the scum killing spell. So unless you think scum have several kills to use in one night (in a game this size) then it feels like a lazy way to approach things.
your mistrust in Hayumi still doesn't feel townish, I smella-ella-e-e-e-e under my umberella some scum meta of yours I guess

Reactions: Natalija

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its 3 dormentarys riight-aight-aight? so you think there is more than one scum in each dormentary-ary-ary uh yeah?
Ratchet is sus-sus-sus

buuuuut we dooooont know-owo-owo who used it, only know-owo-owo what their wizard name issssss-badum-ts

yaaaay- let's make a feature
Think it's safe to assume that there's at least 1 scum in each dormitory, maybe even more

Reactions: Rej

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Thestatusquo
@Haze_with_a_Z
Heyalala Ted and Haze, out of the magnificent posters in this DP, whos townisher and who less? Also Ted how many scum can you sense in this setup?
Uh idk what you mean.

Phoenix was scum but I don't think I've seen them post yet.

I did not know status was ted, hahaha.
I could just say "ted is always mafia" which actually works a good 50% of the time actually.

I half think poison is mafia for their activity level, but this might be nai. It sounded like they had a lot of time though so idk. They aren't as intense.

You had a weird vibe last time that you don't seem to have this time. Idk if this is cause you aren't 3p anymore but like you had the ability to change last time so idk.

I don't understand toujo's logic for why they killed and half think that they are independent 3p for their level cause like we hadn't done any spells yet, but this might be a bad judgement.

Reactions: Rej

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I fail to find an user matching the username 'Phoenix', so unless an hijack was set up and such user changed his/her username to mop up what was left of their appalling mess up, I fail to understand this Phoenix lynch.

On the other side of the moon, I feel highly skeptical about Ratchet/Toujo's explanation on his night kill.

Blindfiring a player on the first night (given the odds such player would flip Town) for the sole purpose to have an easier time in the game doesn't cut a good figure, moreover I doubt the players who got killed are realistically so creditworthy that an experienced player like Ratchet would deem such tricky to tangle with.

So what I think I'm gazing into is that he is simply trying his best defence after being found covered in blood (I really doubt the accuser is lying, I don't see a point), but such defence is far from compelling.

Vote Lynch Toujo

Oh we have no insight on how many kills Mafia could precisely access to during that Night, or even how many it will access to in the upcoming nights, so I think that fussing over this notion requires more advancement in the game before we can expand our knowledge and groom a grasp on it. I think that predicting it now is too shallow.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have a "scum meta".
gut feeling oh zoom yeah
Think it's safe to assume that there's at least 1 scum in each dormitory, maybe even more
I agree, maybe one of the dormitory are uhm "cursed", idk lalalalalalmao

It’s probably Slytherin tbh.
cuz of? I forgot some of relevant flavour stuff in my long HP abstinence, badum baby

Uh idk what you mean.

Phoenix was scum but I don't think I've seen them post yet.

I did not know status was ted, hahaha.
I could just say "ted is always mafia" which actually works a good 50% of the time actually.

I half think poison is mafia for their activity level, but this might be nai. It sounded like they had a lot of time though so idk. They aren't as intense.

You had a weird vibe last time that you don't seem to have this time. Idk if this is cause you aren't 3p anymore but like you had the ability to change last time so idk.

I don't understand toujo's logic for why they killed and half think that they are independent 3p for their level cause like we hadn't done any spells yet, but this might be a bad judgement.
Also I could-ould-ould ask you the question why did you punish meeeee? :no: iss for your enjoy-joy-joy-ment oh yeah?

but I agree with what you said and Phoenix is a summers name same as Hazel, we dont know who they are-are, and now clap your hands everybody!

Cyan is sus