Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh I think you can use the t1 spells at night whenever you want. Given I forget what all of them except one do but w/e. I visited you btw.
I fouuuund ouuuut, I hohopeeeeeeee you enjooyyyyyooyoyooy thiiiiiis.
I tracked Toujo last night. He visited Hayumi and Hayumi is dead.

Vote Toujo
Ma boy ratchet...oh nooooooo
Ma boy ratchet.... ooooh woooow ohhhh noooooo

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Haze_with_a_Z I think I know your wizard name. but I will keep it for myself like my own wizard name. And because I am so nice the first rhyme that comes in my mind for wizard name is , lizard tail.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Thestatusquo
@Haze_with_a_Z
Heyalala Ted and Haze, out of the magnificent posters in this DP, whos townisher and who less? Also Ted how many scum can you sense in this setup?
it usually is 25% of the number of players, do the math :p

There haven't been many posts but I still sustain the TAC vote, felt like the "whoa, why are you voting Ratchet?" may have been a TMI slip. You should have an idea about what's happening, tania tracked Ratchet to the kill, TAC reacting the way he did felt like scum that's trying to look townie by "keeping a clear head and evaluating everything" when that was an easy analysis to make.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's all I can bring for D1 because we have like 10 posts.

Also, I can't believe you guys are voting "Phoenix". That's a wizard's name, that doesn't count towards the vote at End Of Day, you may as well vote for sleep or something, it will have the same effect.

We are voting players not flavour names.