Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote lynch: Phoenix
@Johan3113

According to the spell mechanics, scum can use AK freely and town can't use it. There were three killing actions and three deaths in the write up, meaning AK was used successfully. Ergo, the fact Phoenix used it successfully proves they are scum.

Vote them out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady Coffee

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote lynch: Phoenix
@Johan3113

According to the spell mechanics, scum can use AK freely and town can't use it. There were three killing actions and three deaths in the write up, meaning AK was used successfully. Ergo, the fact Phoenix used it successfully proves they are scum.

Vote them out.
wait there is a legit person named phoenix? i thought those were all made up. Vote Phoenix

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I couldn't keep up with the other game this well cause there were like 20 pages I didn't feel like reading but there are only 4 so far and I still dont know how to change posts per page

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why shoot them n1 with no reason or anything?
It was just a blind shot. I sometimes like to take them
Vig? We don't even get roles.
I am tier 2, so I have access to a killing ability. Hence Vig. I'm using Vig to mean town-aligned killer.
Killing on night 1 is antitown and it's always the scums who kill on night 1.
Eh, not really. I just cleared a player I felt would make the game difficult for me from a reads perspective. It's not like I'm just going to keep blindfiring.

Natalija

Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am tier 2, so I have access to a killing ability. Hence Vig. I'm using Vig to mean town-aligned killer.
Eh, not really. I just cleared a player I felt would make the game difficult for me from a reads perspective. It's not like I'm just going to keep blindfiring.
Killing is tier 1 as far as I know.

Tristania

Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since you said you are tier 2 and Hayumi being a player who is hard to read then why not use Legilimens instead which is a cop ability?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killing is tier 1 as far as I know.
There is a killing move in tier 2.
Since you said you are tier 2 and Hayumi being a player who is hard to read then why not use Legilimens instead which is a cop ability?
Because I wanted to test kills, mainly because I wanted to see how prevalent kills failing will be (for instance, if there are hidden mechanics with wands etc). I didn't give it all that much thought, I just saw my ranking, saw the option was open to me, and figured eh, may as well fire a shot given I have nothing else to work from. So I just went over the list, and shot a player I figured I'd never read well.

The other reason I don't trust investigations all that much is because I assume there is a degree of manipulation present, otherwise the whole game would be busted open very quickly. It's partly why I was so loose with killing - I half expected it to fail or for more to fail given a bunch of people killing at once would also bust the game open. Really nothing else to my choice. I can see why you don't like the idea of killing so liberally, but eh, I don't think my decision was all that unreasonable.