Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

this viz page suggests that madara's trump card has something to do with hashirama, maybe madara absorbing him so as to gain a sage mode welding body and become perfect or something like that

note that hashirama and madara are now alone in the barrier (i am assuming that they didnt get out as they didnt have naruto's chakra) probably regenerating, madara could seize this opportunity as hashirama is vulnerable

another thing that i noticed is that last two chapters there has been Naruto-Hashirama comparision

could this be a hint that Hashirama now has no significant role as Naruto has somewhat reached his level/become like him
this could make it easier for the alliance side to 'lose' hashirama to madara

Reactions: Minator93

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

this viz page suggests that madara's trump card has something to do with hashirama, maybe madara absorbing him so as to gain a sage mode welding body and become perfect or something like that

note that hashirama and madara are now alone in the barrier (i am assuming that they didnt get out as they didnt have naruto's chakra) probably regenerating, madara could seize this opportunity as hashirama is vulnerable

another thing that i noticed is that last two chapters there has been Naruto-Hashirama comparision

could this be a hint that Hashirama now has no significant role as Naruto has somewhat reached his level/become like him
this could make it easier for the alliance side to 'lose' hashirama to madara
naruto is not on hashi's level yet. And madara does want a piece of hashi=D.

MaGilla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i read that he takes control of hashirama somehow and fuses madara with obito via the zetsu half of obito's body, but its a little farfetched i think...but obito is still in the barrier with madara and hashirama...a deadlock threeway battle between them would be sooooo awesome!! can't wait to see it!

Untamed

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you are correct with those comparisons and assumptions. Doesn't mean that is all to Madara's trump card , but close.
Taking Hashirama's powers is a huge plus. Naruto compared to Hashirama and Sasuke compared to Madara are both on the right track. Denying it now would be ridiculous I suppose being that all has been shown of parallels and foreshadowing.