twwial

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what bugs me about this whole plan of Madara and Obito is the method Madara chose for his revival. As many of us know Nagato used the Outer Path technique to re-infuse new life into the dead bodies of Konoha people and they all were revived as they died. My point here is why would Madara want to be revived in that old state?

he could simply teach Obito Edo Tensei, because it was made clear that he knows it, he even freed himself. Obito could find some way to revive him at his prime, just how Kabuto did and that way Madara would had a prime body with an infinite amount of chakra, pretty much the same as he is now

if he was that nice to give his Rinnegan to a kid like Nagato, he could as well give his eyes to Obito, an Uchiha just like him. I know that Nagato is an Uzumaki, but the Rinnegan is meant for the Uchiha, so Obito wouldn't die from chakra drain trying to revive Madara

I have many other ideas, but I am too lazy to make long threads and I prefer Kishi to slap me with his weekly bullshit

Reactions: narutorikudoumode

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol what? let me break it down for you bro:

Both Edo tensei and Rinne Tensei resurrect you the way you were before you died. The difference is, One your being controlled by the user of the Jutsu and for the other, your back to a normal human being with no manipulator.

If Madara was resurrected with the Rinne Tensei He wouldn't have the Cracks ect, and idk (but i doubt) if Edo tensei has any other drawbacks.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what bugs me about this whole plan of Madara and Obito is the method Madara chose for his revival. As many of us know Nagato used the Outer Path technique to re-infuse new life into the dead bodies of Konoha people and they all were revived as they died. My point here is why would Madara want to be revived in that old state?

he could simply teach Obito Edo Tensei, because it was made clear that he knows it, he even freed himself. Obito could find some way to revive him at his prime, just how Kabuto did and that way Madara would had a prime body with an infinite amount of chakra, pretty much the same as he is now

if he was that nice to give his Rinnegan to a kid like Nagato, he could as well give his eyes to Obito, an Uchiha just like him. I know that Nagato is an Uzumaki, but the Rinnegan is meant for the Uchiha, so Obito wouldn't die from chakra drain trying to revive Madara

I have many other ideas, but I am too lazy to make long threads and I prefer Kishi to slap me with his weekly bullshit

then what's the point of this??

Reactions: narutorikudoumode

twwial

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol what? let me break it down for you bro:

Both Edo tensei and Rinne Tensei resurrect you the way you were before you died. The difference is, One your being controlled by the user of the Jutsu and for the other, your back to a normal human being with no manipulator.

If Madara was resurrected with the Rinne Tensei He wouldn't have the Cracks ect, and idk (but i doubt) if Edo tensei has any other drawbacks.
you can't break anything for me, I clearly said that Obito could find a way to revive him in his prime with Edo Tensei just like Kabuto did. If you know Edo Tensei it's the best way to be revived, because you can free yourself and be somehow invincibile.

The only difference is that you can be sealed and with Outer Path you can't, but I don't think that this detail matters to Madara, he's overpower. He doesn't care about cracks and looks, he wants power and he should be thankful to Kabuto, Obito didn't want him at all. There are going to be some deep things going down. I also recall some Talk no Jutsu

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There has to be an unknown drawback because even after freeing himself, he still is saying he should have been revived with Rinne Tensei.

Kira was Righteous

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chance of tobi betraying him

He was going to become complete with the Juubi dunno what they would do but for someone like Madara he would probably do something bad to awaken his younger self

Perhaps it would be like Nagato and Bee when he absorbed his chakra and got his youth entirely back