Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NOTE: THIS IS A RANT

Or at least a very warped view on what was actually recorded on the tablet, which may have been not the entire truth. Think about it, chakra and its mechanics have been explained in depth ever since Part I. Spiritual and Physical energy has been in every person and only people trained to combine it can use chakra. But according to Madara's explanation, there was no chakra before Hagomoro? That...just doesn't make sense.

Think about it, even before the Shinju's power was stolen, spiritual and physical energy would still exist in human beings. All that can truly be said is that Hagomoro taught people how to combine both for the first time. It would still fit the theme and would still have the Shinju as 'Gaia's Vengence' since according to its Blue and Orange morality, humanity shouldn't learn how to control the Spiritual and Physical Energies (kind of like how Zeus was pissed off at Prometheus for taking Fire for the mortals and teaching them).

So in Madara's warped, jaded view of the world, he made connections where there were none. He misinterpreted and misread the tablet purposely, or that the tablet didn't have the entire story, and he uses that as justifications for calling Hagomoro's created world 'Hell' despite all the advancements towards true peace humanity had made. It also is telling how he said 'I'll be the only one with Chakra in Infinite Tsukuyomi'-in a sense, he wants to be the only one in power. He wants to be a literal God.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow this is amazing, best theory I have read this week. But Look at this:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

EDIT: Actually your explanation answers my question about 8 inner gates about how do they really work since you need not chakra to unlock them but what is this power unleashed. One could say Lee is a genius he was able to combine spiritual and physical energy without Shinju power... he should be really praised.

Last edited:

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And when I explained the same thing (when Madara explained the chakra's origin in the chapter) people (who throws away the past chapters and believe in the current chapter ONLY) called me idiot. Lol

EDIT : Can't rep you back because it says spread some rep, :(
But thanks once again.
Let those idiots know!!! (and whoever reports this edited part are surely one of them :snick: )

Last edited:

Henchman24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that in any story there will be misconceptions and contradictions to what we all believe to be true in a fictional world.

I don't believe that Madara misread or misinterpreted the tablet. If no human had chakra before Kaguya and Hagoromo then that's just how it is. Humans did, however, have physical energies. It wasn't until Hagoromo spread his power around the world that people were able to mold the two energies into chakra.

OP, why do you believe that he misinterpreted the tablet? Why must people have had chakra before the sage? Even Kurama stated that the Juubi is the original source of all chakra. Obito confirmed this when the Shinju began absorbing chakra from people.

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that in any story there will be misconceptions and contradictions to what we all believe to be true in a fictional world.

I don't believe that Madara misread or misinterpreted the tablet. If no human had chakra before Kaguya and Hagoromo then that's just how it is. Humans did, however, have physical energies. It wasn't until Hagoromo spread his power around the world that people were able to mold the two energies into chakra.

OP, why do you believe that he misinterpreted the tablet? Why must people have had chakra before the sage? Even Kurama stated that the Juubi is the original source of all chakra. Obito confirmed this when the Shinju began absorbing chakra from people.
In that case, you misread the chapter.
It's true chakra's origin was from the Juubi. But chakra itself wasn't from ONLY Juubi. Sage had chakra from birth (because of juubi,I know) and he found out that every being has chakra in them, it's just a matter to know how to mold it. Sage taught that to everyone because he was able to know how chakra is created. And afterwards, people started snatching away juubi's chakra for more power and hence Juubi was raged at Sage for teaching the fodders about the chakra.

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBH i was also thinking the same, and it serves madara's purpose. I mean he loathed hashirama's power and always wanted the world to move in his own view. This could be the reason why he wanted to become rikudou in the first place.

Madara was the second person to awaken Rin'negan and so he was the only person that could decipher the contents of tablets during his old age. IMO when he awakened Rin'negan and attempted to decipher tablet fully he must have thought about amending some of points for his own advantage like shinju being the origin of all chakra etc and use it to persuade others who lack Dojutsu to decipher the tablet.

Last edited:

Henchman24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In that case, you misread the chapter.
It's true chakra's origin was from the Juubi. But chakra itself wasn't from ONLY Juubi. Sage had chakra from birth (because of juubi,I know) and he found out that every being has chakra in them, it's just a matter to know how to mold it. Sage taught that to everyone because he was able to know how chakra is created. And afterwards, people started snatching away juubi's chakra for more power and hence Juubi was raged at Sage for teaching the fodders about the chakra.
The sage didn't teach people how to use chakra. He spread his chakra in an effort to connect them. The people taught themselves how to disconnect and and combine the spiritual energy with there own physical energy. That is how the rest of mankind obtained chakra. Madara even says that what the sage taught was ninshu and that the sage spread his chakra around.

I believe I interpreted the chapter correctly. Not everyone can agree though right?

Reactions: HyuugaHeir

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Total agree...

Everyone has a chakra since it has a separate circulatory system.
Sage onlt taught them how to utilise it, use it in sync and understanding each other.

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sage didn't teach people how to use chakra. He spread his chakra in an effort to connect them. The people taught themselves how to disconnect and and combine the spiritual energy with there own physical energy. That is how the rest of mankind obtained chakra. Madara even says that what the sage taught was ninshu and that the sage spread his chakra around.

I believe I interpreted the chapter correctly. Not everyone can agree though right?
First thing is, Chakra connects chakra. Even Naruto had to connect his own chakra to pull out Kurama's chakra.
How did So6p connected his/juubi's chakra to chakra-less people in the first place? (if you think only so6p had chakra)
So6p shared chakra in order to connect people. The chakra wasn't on a sale.
Even Naruto had to connect his/kurama's chakra to shinobi's chakra to connect everyone.

Henchman24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First thing is, Chakra connects chakra. Even Naruto had to connect his own chakra to pull out Kurama's chakra.
How did So6p connected his/juubi's chakra to chakra-less people in the first place? (if you think only so6p had chakra)
So6p shared chakra in order to connect people. The chakra wasn't on a sale.
Even Naruto had to connect his/kurama's chakra to shinobi's chakra to connect everyone.
Bold 1
The Juubi Jinchuriki can't be held to the same standards as other shinobi ( like naruto ). He could find a way to connect his spiritual energies to people.

Bold 2
I never said it was on sale, lol.

It's like I said, not every one can agree and I don't think we will.

The manga states very specifically that the sage was the first to be born with chakra.

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good theory and plus Madara's words cant be trusted he has his own views on history. I think if Naruto has that convo with the Sage the real truth will be revealed.