tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guyz as madara is reborn.I want to state wats gonna happen next!

Gedo mazou is linked obito's body as said by Kyuubi:
You must be registered for see images
Now the gedo mazou is in link of Madara as he switched with Obito:
And wat does gedo mazou do?It seals the bijuus through gedo mazou chains:
Wel Madara wants to complete Tsukyomi.And to do dat Shinju needs to be revived.To revive shinju u need all the Nine-beasts chakra. So basically what madara will try is to seal all those bijuus out there within the gedo mazo.Now how can i say that?
The answer lies here: Madara has already stated that he wants to be juubi jin and thats why he needs a living body:
But in order to become juubi's jin u need to revive it!
I think after capturing all the bijuus chakra he will link that to shinju much the same way bijuus donated their chakra to naruto:
He also stated he needs Hashirama's sage mode :
This basically makes sense because before sealing a bijuu u need to weaken him and hashirama's sage mode can do that!Much like kushina did to Kyuubi!
Apart from that He can control hashirama too as He has inserted black rods within him:
So.Wat do u guyz think?

Wel..a important question arises can madara really absorb all those bijuus?
Ans.Its basically possible because gedo mazou can absorb more than 5 tailed beasts as shown in Manga.
So y cant it do 7?
Talking about 9 tails and 8 tails chakra.They will obviously attack madara when madara will try to absorb all those beasts.So madara can take their chakra from their attacks.
Note:Gedo mazou can absorb chakra as its shell is mokuton!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3MESSIAH

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hashi + black rods. Wtf?
Thankz for advice and the pic Dorican doncau
Just because the stuff is black does not mean it's the same thing. Those black stuff are the embodiment of Madara's will, while Obito's black balls are something else.
Why cant be it?Rinnegan can allow u to combine 4 elements too!

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah there isn't any gado mazo inside Obito, it's life force is inside him, i.e. some part of Yang got mixed with Obito's body and hence Obito didn't die, that's how I interpreted that statement from Kyuubi.:yeah:

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah there isn't any gado mazo inside Obito, it's life force is inside him, i.e. some part of Yang got mixed with Obito's body and hence Obito didn't die, that's how I interpreted that statement from Kyuubi.:yeah:
Lol kyuubi said the shell remains within Obito.Lol...Ur interpretation is wrong!
Plz look carefully!

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol kyuubi said the shell remains within Obito.Lol...Ur interpretation is wrong!
Plz look carefully!
Kyuubi said 'that's because Juubi's shell Gado mazo still remains, i.e. Gado Mazo is still there, he never said that it's in Obito, probably it is in form of Shinjuu, shinjuu needs to have some life force too you know..

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyuubi said 'that's because Juubi's shell Gado mazo still remains, i.e. Gado Mazo is still there, he never said that it's in Obito, probably it is in form of Shinjuu, shinjuu needs to have some life force too you know..
BUT HE SAID OBITO WONT DIE DUE TO GEDO MAZO'S LIFEFORCE.hOW CAN GEDO MAZOU BE SHINJU?
GEDO MAZOU IS ONLY THE SHELL BUT THE SHINJU IS A TREE!

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then how shinjuu is still there?? Your explanation on shinjuu??:|
i think thats only the mokuton without chakra.
Mokuton is a combined element state only.wood will still remain even there is no chakra!
Much like gedo mazo's shell remained without chakra. gedo mazo's shell is indeed made up of mokuton as madara said!

OH WAIT I GOT UR POINT!THANKZ!

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think thats only the mokuton without chakra.
Mokuton is a combined element state only.wood will still remain even there is no chakra!
Much like gedo mazo's shell remained without chakra. gedo mazo's shell is indeed made up of mokuton as madara said!
You meant Juubi=Mokuton?? Can you please post scan for that Madara's statement?? Would like know this.:p

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You meant Juubi=Mokuton?? Can you please post scan for that Madara's statement?? Would like know this.:p
wel..i got ur point that shinju out there is only the shell.I remembered madara saying that gedo mazo is the shell of juubi which was left out after all the tailed beasts were taken.So basically now,The shinju is the chakraless shell.
Thankz for the point bro.I edited my post again. PLz refresh ur page!