kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the below image madara states that he's trying to nurture a new eye !
You must be registered for see images

I believe it's related to obito's MS which is Kamui. .First of all i dont believe in Elder sons Dojutsu and all that BS. .because we don't have any proof to say how powerful it is than regular Rinnegan, all we know is that elder son possessed sage's eye which is nothing but Rinnegan. So i think that new eye gotta be different than what we've seen so far.

Coming to the point, didnt Kamui make obito the most invincible character in NV?. And now isn't it true that madara is trying to be invincible?. Madara obtained Senju and uchiha power so far to defend himself against the greatest threats (Hashirama, Naruto and Sasuke) and to achieve his goal, but still he's not invincible, he can be killed any moment now with some more powerful Jutsu like RDS etc. So i think because of such drawback madara is trying to create a new eye which is a combination of Rinnegan and Kamui. Just think about it, with kamui at his disposal he can avoid any attack and defeat any opponent. I wanted to share my thought on this. What do you guys think?

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He might be experimenting the same thing (which happened to him) on Sasuke, by killing him so that he get another pair of rinnegan eyes. (probably for the guy inside spiral zetsu, according to me, Izuna)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no reason for him to try and become stronger since he has already taken care of everyone in his way at the moment. There's really no one left to stop him. All he wants is the Infinte Tsukynomi, which doesn't require him to be stronger.

In my opinion, I thought the Elder Son's eyes would be simply a different variation of the Rinnegan.

The way I see it, if he were able to unlock the next level of his eyes, it would be the Elder Son's eyes.

Rinnegan = EMS + Uchiha DNA + Senju DNA + Near Death Experience. We know that Sasuke does not have Senju DNA so it just isn't possible for him unless there is a twist and there is an alternative way to unlocking it.

This is my idea of how to unlock Elder Son's eyes.

Elder Son's eyes = EMS + Uchiha DNA + Near Death Experience. Sasuke is a full blooded Uchiha which stems directly from the Elder Son. The Elder Son had no mixing of blood types in order to possess his eyes. So naturally I would think Sasuke would be able to attain the new set of eyes since he hasn't mixed his DNA.

Madara states that he wants to nurture a new eye, though not sure if he could use them. This is because (in my opinion) he is no longer a pure Uchiha, he is also partial Senju thanks to Hashirama's DNA.

It makes perfect sense thanks to the last chapter.

Last edited:

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He might be experimenting the same thing (which happened to him) on Sasuke, by killing him so that he get another pair of rinnegan eyes. (probably for the guy inside spiral zetsu, according to me, Izuna)
But he said that before killing sasuke hmm . .and also how would he awake another rinnegan in such a short moment?

CDT23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito has the kamui and rinnegan combo and even he was still vulnerble to attacks. For some reason he didnt seem to be able to control both at once. Or at least not in jubbi form. I guess that would have been to op. Unlimited power and also cant be touched. He had to get plot-no-jutsu. Lol

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here is the Viz scan, he was talking about Sasuke who shows up on the next page.

valandil988

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But he said that before killing sasuke hmm . .and also how would he awake another rinnegan in such a short moment?
Because it wasn't TIME that was needed by Madara to awaken the Rinnegan it took that long because that was how long it took for Madara's will to break in the face of hopelessness. Madara plans to break Sasuke straight away.

Originally Madara's problem was nobody could actually force Madara far enough to truly believe he had no hope for the future, not even Hashirama could. Old age however did.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was stating that Sasuke's eyes are maturing. He wasn't saying he was getting a new eye. He was wondering whether Sasuke would choose to join him or not.

Also note that he says "eyes" not eye (singular), besides Madara needs his Rinnengan in order to properly control the juubi.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito has the kamui and rinnegan combo and even he was still vulnerble to attacks. For some reason he didnt seem to be able to control both at once. Or at least not in jubbi form. I guess that would have been to op. Unlimited power and also cant be touched. He had to get plot-no-jutsu. Lol
ou are correct. Obito was limited to not using Kamui while he was the Juubi Jin. Just think about it, if he had Kamui in that form then no one would have been able to stop him. Since only Senjutsu was effective on him only 3 people had any chance of laying a blow on him. Add Kamui and he would have been literally unbeatable.

As for the OP Point. I never really thought of it that way. As so many others have said, I thought he was speaking of Sasuke. But yeah if Madara got alhold of Obito's MS then he would be unbeatable as well. I don't see this happening as he has already stomped everyone who really posed a threat. Bijuu included.

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no reason for him to try and become stronger since he has already taken care of everyone in his way at the moment. There's really no one left to stop him. All he wants is the Infinte Tsukynomi, which doesn't require him to be stronger.

In my opinion, I thought the Elder Son's eyes would be simply a different variation of the Rinnegan.

The way I see it, if he were able to unlock the next level of his eyes, it would be the Elder Son's eyes.

Rinnegan = EMS + Uchiha DNA + Senju DNA + Near Death Experience. We know that Sasuke does not have Senju DNA so it just isn't possible for him unless there is a twist and there is an alternative way to unlocking it.

This is my idea of how to unlock Elder Son's eyes.

Elder Son's eyes = EMS + Uchiha DNA + Near Death Experience. Sasuke is a full blooded Uchiha which stems directly from the Elder Son. The Elder Son had no mixing of blood types in order to possess his eyes. So naturally I would think Sasuke would be able to attain the new set of eyes since he hasn't mixed his DNA.

Madara states that he wants to nurture a new eye, though not sure if he could use them. This is because (in my opinion) he is no longer a pure Uchiha, he is also partial Senju thanks to Hashirama's DNA.

It makes perfect sense thanks to the last chapter.
@ Bold, he already had such experience with his own EMS. .

Here is the Viz scan, he was talking about Sasuke who shows up on the next page.
Sasuke shows up in next page not earlier, madara had already started nurturing new eyes before sasuke showed up U_U

some psychologists believe there are two types of power , one is natural and other is nurture...i don't know what i have to say
??

Because it wasn't TIME that was needed by Madara to awaken the Rinnegan it took that long because that was how long it took for Madara's will to break in the face of hopelessness. Madara plans to break Sasuke straight away.

Originally Madara's problem was nobody could actually force Madara far enough to truly believe he had no hope for the future, not even Hashirama could. Old age however did.
He was stating that Sasuke's eyes are maturing. He wasn't saying he was getting a new eye. He was wondering whether Sasuke would choose to join him or not.

Also note that he says "eyes" not eye (singular), besides Madara needs his Rinnengan in order to properly control the juubi.
It doesn't matter because he already began nurturing new eyes. .