[Discussion] "Madaras" Mask

HeMenace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is ther some kind of legend, myth or something that talks about a mask? It seems that everytime the teleportation begins, it starts with the mask. I was just thinking back and amaterasu was able to hit Madara wen he was taking his mask off. Maybe is me putting to much though, but wat u guys think?

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is ther some kind of legend, myth or something that talks about a mask? It seems that everytime the teleportation begins, it starts with the mask. I was just thinking back and amaterasu was able to hit Madara wen he was taking his mask off. Maybe is me putting to much though, but wat u guys think?
It starts from his Sharingan not mask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about the whole teleportation thing, but remember when Itachi poked Sasuke's forehead? When Madara was gonna take off his mask Sasuke saw his Sharingan he got hit by the Ameterasu because that's what Itachi wanted to happen.:cool: