IcedFox

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something has been bugging me ever since I looked up information about Jinchurikis for a book that I plan to write, but that book is not the point here.

The transformations that the Ten-Tails' jinchurikis go through.

With Obito, the transformation was downright obvious; less braindead zombie, more sage.

However, with Madara the transformation from initial to final is so subtle that I have difficulty seeing what it is.
I'll show you.

Madara's Initial transformation
You must be registered for see images

Here we see him as we know him, black salty balls and all. Nice form to his staff yada yada.

But here, things become more subtle.
You must be registered for see images

The staff is just a pointy stick now, and he lost his balls. [no pun intended]​

Aside from that, I see no difference, and I was wondering if the base wanted to help me figure out what else changed.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean differences in looks or in general? In general. He got stronger when he absorbed the shinju because his pre absorbtion state could barely keep up with base rsm naruto. Post shinju madara kept up with rsm naruto so there's your proof.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No power difference between the two. So Pre shinju Madara wins. After he absorbed the Shinju, Madara started hearing Kaguya in his head, and that lets us make a pretty good case for the Shinju being Kaguya's mind. And we know how letting Kaguya into his body went for him.