markdabomb22

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was wondering does anybody else think there is a possibility that madara's hype is biased specifically pertaining to hashirama for reasons like

1. He is gay for him

2. He is trying to justify his loss to hashirama by making him sound super strong

3. He is unable to grasp how strong he currently is when compareing himself to the former hashirama.

What are your thoughts on these possibility's. Share below

Jukain

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its clear as day that madara is stronger and would woop his ass. anyone who thinks hashi is stronger and would win is being absolutely ridiculous. your delusional. Madara is like Nagato, Itachi and Hashirama in one.

Kages

Legendary
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
-3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hashirama is not the only freaking person that can stop EMS Madara so LOL no.
Naruto, Tsunade(IMO), Tobirama(IMO), Jiraiya(IMO), Orochimaru, Hiruzen, Minato, and Sage of the Six Paths all could have done it.

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was wondering does anybody else think there is a possibility that madara's hype is biased specifically pertaining to hashirama for reasons like

1. He is gay for him

2. He is trying to justify his loss to hashirama by making him sound super strong

3. He is unable to grasp how strong he currently is when compareing himself to the former hashirama.

What are your thoughts on these possibility's. Share below
Nah, Madara's above that.

The only thing I see being possible is #2. I always thought Madara was gay for his brother, so no.