Madaras Hideout and obito Sharingan collection

sirdumplin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At Madaras hideout we seen where tobi/obito had atleast 70 sharingans in his collection. Obtio is dead so he won't be needing them anymore and at this point only sasuke, zetsu,kabuto,(and possibly orochimaru) knows about the hideouts location or existence. So after the war do you think they'll just dispose of the rest ?

Naaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If sasuke wnats to restore his clan then he could use edo tensei on the eyeballs, since you need a part of the person body for it to work, i imagine most of those sharingan were collected from the uchiha massacre

ObitoKarin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, I smell a part III final plot

Uchiha Revival. Over 70 Sharingan that can be scientifically advanced to match EMS and obtain Susanoo. Who ever the villain is can control them (Similar to Six Paths of Pain) and do some wreckage with an Army of Uchihas... I mean, look with Itachi, Madara, and Sasuke can do by themselves, imagine 70 more of those things

Locke Shaydow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bet Kishi will have to so that when Tobi died the whole place probably blew up, or something stupid like that. Something will happen to them because 1) it's the end of the series and 2) and if they don't want anymore war, they will have to keep anyone from ever attempting to do the Senju+Uchiha combination again. Which Sasuke is dead set on changing the Shinobi world, so the So6P powers and the bijuu will be on his destroy list. I'm sure they'll all get destroyed somehow, at the very best possible scenario it would make an awesome, incredible movie. That will probably never happen though...

Naaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Go into forums, find a forum with a topic you'd like to discuss, if it has to do with naruto or the naruto manga go to the top of THIS page and it will say naruto discussion, click that, in the left corner it will say create thread

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
theres the tree too that spiral took yamato from. it must be in ok shape after angsty sasuke raged the hideout.
its likely sasuke saw them when obito transplanted his eyes.

crocop

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke destroyed the hideout after he killed the original WZ ;) remember? :D He Used his new Amaterasu wielding Susanoo which means. Everything that survived Sasukes slashes to get out of the cave, burned to ashes afterwards thanks to amaterasu =)