UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was watching back some episodes and I finally found what we dreamed of: Madara's grave.

It's his first one though.

It says:マダラ - ネ墓: MADARA NE HAKA - Madara's Tomb.

You must be registered for see images

By what appears while Tobi - Obito- is talking and the images: After Tobirama created Uchiha Konoha Leaf's Policeforce,
"The truth was that it was so he could distance the Uchiha from the government of the village"

"And it assured he could keep an eye on the clan
"there were those who realized what was happening. There were rebels who chose to succed my will, but it was far too late". ------- Original Speech of Obito as Tobi.

As the image suggests they gathered in Madara's grave.

This was very difficult to find and decipher, so I hope you like it.
Now I can sleep better lol.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By grave I assume it's a memorial tablet and not a litteral grave. The real body of Uchiha Madara was hidden deep within the underground of the land of fire.
I was running out of synonyms and also: it's quite probable the Konoha leaders fooled the Uchiha clan with some false speech of giving the body of their former leader. With Tobirama giving the corpse at once and then taking it in secrecy. Because the tomb word says so.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps but I don't see them handing over the body in case somebody takes Madara's eyes in hopes of gaining his EMS. It would serve as too great a risk especially for Nazirama Senju.

Here's the manga scan it definitely reads Madara

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perhaps but I don't see them handing over the body in case somebody takes Madara's eyes in hopes of gaining his EMS. It would serve as too great a risk especially for Nazirama Senju.

Wasn’t the one Tobirama took into the mountains is now a shadow clone? Because Madara’s real body is in the cave.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why everything related to Madara seems to be so scary? lol
His followers went to his tomb. Frightening, don't you think?

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While it is showing a grave stone... traditional Japanese graves hold the ashes, not a body. Traditional Japanese funeral services would make it rather difficult for Madara to have done what he did, but I believe it was stated that no one ever really found his body (or Hashirama said, later).

As such, we are seeing a marker, but this would be entirely appropriate even without Madara's body. So I'm not really sure it goes anywhere. It's a good find, though.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nonono it's teh way you say CANON in ur title...only two users in history use this tactick...123 and double4anime
lol Really? I didn't noticed. I was just super happy that I found such a hidden thing. And then I exploded in happiness.

#ProudArcheology findings lololol

Last edited:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never seen this episode but it sounds cool. Uchiha deserve what they got and im glad they got slauthered. They should've listened to Madara but instead they betrayed their own leader to do what? Join the village and the Senju clan? .... wtf is this joke?

Madara should've destroy them all at that time

Fodderz

Last edited: