Madara's eyes

Shino1584

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I have wondered this for a while and maybe someone can offer some perspective on it. When Madara was revived via Rinne Tensei, why did he lose his eyes. Sure, his original eyes were still in use but I don't see how that would matter as he is being revived in his prime state anyway. His original body had long sinse decayed anyway so that had to be regenerated so why is that not the case with his eyes?

Edo ltachi

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rinne Tensei revived him in the state he was edo tensei'ed in. Rinne tensei uses live parts. His eyes were not in his dead body therefore he didn't come back with them. His eyes were used to bring him back

nandachikara

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one person cant have two seperate eyes..beside madara was without his eyes(nagato) when he died..same when he was brought back to life...the rinne tensei brought back his body...but there was no need to bring back an eye that already exists.

SumnNarutoRelated

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He had rinne eyes as an edo because lanugo ecperimented on his body.

Alive madara unlocked rinne years ago as an old man and gave them to nagato so he can picked them up when he was resurrected

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rinne Tensei brings the person back alive. Madara was at the Edo Tensei stage so when the person gets brought back alive their Edo Tensei parts crumble off. Prime or no Prime, it doesn't matter because he was dead and being brought back alive means he would have to start anew.

Shino1584

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't he have a spare Sharingan in one socket when he died? Would he have not got that? I can put some credence into the thought that because it was his own eyes reviving him that he wouldn't get them but if was are using the original state body argument, wouldn't he has lost Hashirama's face in his chest since he didnt have that when he died?

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was just brought back to life using Rinne Tensei as how it works. The stage of his life in revival was modified though making him young again. But he didn't get a new body. So why would he get a new pair of eyes? His Rinnegan was already in use by Obito, so he couldn't get them.

Shino1584

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara was just brought back to life using Rinne Tensei as how it works. The stage of his life in revival was modified though making him young again. But he didn't get a new body. So why would he get a new pair of eyes? His Rinnegan was already in use by Obito, so he couldn't get them.
I guess I fail to denote the difference between eyes and any other body part. If you can use the arms and legs given to you via Edo Tensei, how are the eyes different? If he were revived at his initial old state but somehow used a new Rinnegan power to my himself yound again, I could see it but if you can use the augmented Edo Tensei body, then the Edo Tensei eyes should stay. It makes for good plot advancement but logically it doesn't make sense.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess I fail to denote the difference between eyes and any other body part. If you can use the arms and legs given to you via Edo Tensei, how are the eyes different? If he were revived at his initial old state but somehow used a new Rinnegan power to my himself yound again, I could see it but if you can use the augmented Edo Tensei body, then the Edo Tensei eyes should stay. It makes for good plot advancement but logically it doesn't make sense.
Maybe his original body was summoned back for his revival within the same container of Edo Tensei. Eyes couldn't be summoned back because they were taken away during Madara's life and were in use.